Name of the post: Junior Assistant, Peon
No. of post: 02 nos.
Eligibility: 8th, 10th passed
Age: 18-38 yrs
Apply Mode: Offline
Last date: 30-11-2015
Application are invited from intending eligible candidates who are the citizen of India under Articles 5-8 of the constitution of India for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Grade-Ill and Grade-1 V posts under the jurisdiction of Sonitpur District/Tezpur Civil Sub-Division, Dhekiajuli.
|Join Our Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Name of the post:
1. Junor Assistant
No.of post: 02 nos.
1. Junor Assistant: 01 no. (SC)
2. Peon: 01 no. (UR)
1. Junior Assistant: Educational & other Qualification Minimum qualification HSLC passed with Diploma in English and Assamese
Type Writing preference will be given to the candidates having MS Office, Excel, Power Point, DTP and Internet.
2. Peon: Class-VIII passed from High School/Higher Secondary School.
Scale of pay:
1. Junior Assistant: Rs. 5200-20,200/- plus Grade pay is Rs, 2200/- under Pay Band-2
2. Peon: of Rs. 4560-15000/- plus Grade pay is Rs. 1500/- under Pay Band-1
Age limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2015 the upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms for SC/ST candidates.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates must be Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration number along with the date must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2015 the upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms for SC/ST candidates.
4. The application with attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification. Age, Cast, valid Employement Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Application etc. along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned on
or on before 30.11.2015.
5. A self-addressed envelope of 9”x4“ size affixing postal stamp Rs. 5.00 (five) must be enclosed with the application. Candidates will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop covering the application form.
6. The last date of receipt of application is 30.11.2015. No application will be enterrained after the last date.
7. Examination Centre : Tezpur (Date & Venues will be informed in Admit Card)
8. No TA/Da will be admissible to the candidates for attending the recruitment process.
9. The appointment shall be Governed by the New Pension rules as per Finance Departments’ 2005.
10. Application received late or without proper supporting documents wilt be summarly rejected. Unsigned and incomplete application will not be accepted.
11. The application should be address to the Executive Engineer (PHE) Tezpur Division No. II, Dhekiajuli, Bhotpara, Sonitpur.
12. The Candidates applying for the post Junior Asstt. will have to appear in a written test/viva-voce test and computer test.
13. The candidates applying for the post of Peon (Grade- IV) will have to appear in a viva voce test.