Reliance Industries Limited Latest Job Vacancy Adbertisement 2023 in Assam (Guwahati)
Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2023: Pharmacist vacancy: Reliance Industries Limited ecently released the recruitment advertisement for Pharmacist Job in Assam. The official notification for the post will be released by Reliance Industries Limited on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Reliance Industries Limited Online Application. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Reliance Industries Limited. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Reliance Industries Limited job notification 2023 fully. Reliance Industries Limited job applications are collected by Online mode , through rcareers.ril.com
Reliance Industries Limited Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 in Assam (Guwahati)
The detailed information on Reliance Industries Limited latest job notification 2023 has been given below and this Reliance Industries Limited recruitment comes under the Private Sector job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Reliance Industries Limited job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this (Reliance Industries Limited) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website http://rcareers.ril.com.
Details of Reliance Industries Limited Latest Job Notification 2023
|Name of organization||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Job Location||Assam (Guwahati)|
Reliance Industries Limited Job Vacancy Details
Business: Netmeds Pharmacy
|Join Our Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Functional Business Area: Store Operations
- Check prescription of the patient & dispense medication to Inpatient & Outpatient Pharmacy.
- Checking expiry of the medication while dispensing.
- Stocktaking for near expiry medication & return near expiry medication to the vendor.
- Maintain records of purchase & sale of the drugs.
- Selling of the OTC Drugs/ Increase the OTC Sale.
- Maintain inventory of the stores, stock checking & inventory replenishment.
- Maintain records of Cash register.
- Handling Queries of the patient for medications.
- Comply with regulatory laws of Pharmacy.
- Build customer relationship to increase sale of the stores.
- Ensure zero medication error while dispensing medications.
Education Requirements: D.Pharm/B.Pharm
Experience Requirements: 3 – 10 Years
Skills & Competencies
• Proficiency in MS Office applications • Teamwork & Networking • Process & Action Oriented • Knowledge of SAP preferred
How to Apply for Reliance Industries Limited Vacancy
Apply for a job at Reliance Industries Limited, you can visit the company’s career website and search for available job openings that match your qualifications and interests. Once you find a suitable position, you can submit an online application by creating an account and uploading your resume, cover letter, and any other required documents. It is also possible to apply for a job by submitting your resume and cover letter to the company’s human resources department or by attending a job fair or recruitment event.
- Go to official website
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement Reliance Industries Limited Pharmacist and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2023 Official Online apply link.
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by Reliance Industries Limited for Pharmacist job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.