RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020 : Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Form & Important Dates: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Sivasagar released Soon RGIPT Admission notification 2020. So, the aspirants who are interested to apply for admission into 3 Year Diploma Course for the academic year 2020 can check our article now.
So, candidates are advised to check the Eligibility, Selection Process, and Application Fee details before applying for the RGIPT Admission 2020. As the final admission is based on the Score of GATE/ Written test/ Interview.
RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Sivasagar|
|Courses Offered:||3 Year Diploma Course|
|Start Date Of Application Forms||Update Soon|
|Last Date Of Applying||Update Soon|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Opening of admission portal for online submission of application form||Update Soon|
|Last date for online submission of application||Update Soon|
|Last date for notification of shortlisted candidates to be called for interview on the admission portal||Update Soon|
|Date of Interview and Written test||Update Soon|
|Announcement of list of candidates offered admission including wait candidates on Institute website||Update Soon|
|First round of offer||Update Soon|
|Second round of offer||Update Soon|
|Third round of offer||Update Soon|
|Date of physical registration in Department concerned||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Update Soon|
RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020 Eligibility
Courses Offered by RGIPT Sivasagar
RGIPT Sivasagar offers following courses with seat capacity of 30 for each courses
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering (30 seats)
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering (30 seats)
- Diploma in Piping Engineering (30 seats)
Duration of the course is 3 years .
Reservation for each Diploma course is as follows:
RGIPT Sivasagar Admission Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification required for admission to the diploma course is 10th class with 40% marks. Typically, RGIPT participates in the Joint Consultation Session of the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
RGIPT Sivasagar Admission Application Form 2020
- Firstly, the application form for the various courses in RGIPT is online-based it should be filled on the official website of RGIPT only.
- But First, candidates should check the eligibility criteria for every course before applying.
- After ensuring their eligibility, they should proceed with registration and application.
- After filling the online application form, the application fee can be paid however both in Online or Offline format.
RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020 Application Fee
RGIPT Sivasagar Course fee for academic session 2019-20 was as follows:
1. For Hostelers:
General/ OBC/ PH: 9000 (First Year), 8000 (Second Year) and 8000 (Third Year)
SC/ ST: 7000 (First Year), 6000 (Second Year) and 6000 (Third Year)
2. For Non-Hostelers:
General/ OBC/ PH: 7000 (First Year), 6000 (Second Year) and 6000 (Third Year)
SC/ ST: 5000 (First Year), 4000 (Second Year) and 4000 (Third Year)
RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020 Selection Process
Aspirants who are applying for Full-time regular category, those candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE Score which is valid and above the qualifying pass mark, may be selected for Aspirants who are applying for Full-time regular category, those candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE Score which is valid and above the qualifying pass mark, may be selected for written test or interview or on the basis of any combination of these as declared by the individual department. And for admission under other categories, candidates are exempted from appearing in the written test.
How To Apply For RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020?
- Move on to the official site of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) @ rgipt.ac.in
- Then on the top of the page Admission section will be available.
- Go through the RGIPT Admissions 2020.
- Click on register For Admission.
- Then enter the details of Candidate Name, DOB, Email, Father Name, Mobile Number.
- After that click on the Register button.
- Later on, log in with the details required and fill the application form.
- Then click on the submit button.
RGIPT, Sivasagar Address
Assam Centre, Sivasagar,
Vill- Gohain Gaon,
Assam – 785697
RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the eligibility to apply for RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020?
The minimum qualification required for admission in to Diploma Courses is 10th Standard with 40% marks. Usually, RGIPT takes part in the joint counselling session of the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
What is the RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020 Application Fee?
The application fee for general/ OBC candidates is Rs 9000 & SC/ ST candidates is Rs. 7000.
Where can I Register for RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020?
Aspirants can register for the RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020 through our website AllJobAssam.com or else by moving to the official site @ rgipt.ac.in
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter
- 0.3 HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021 – Online Apply @ Darpan Portal [ Reopen ]
- 0.4 Assam Police Constable All Previous Year Question Papers- With Solve Paper PDF Download
- 0.5 Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
- 1 RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020
- 2 How To Apply For RGIPT Sivasagar Admission 2020?
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.