RGIPT, Sivasagar Recruitment 2019- Faculty/ Training & Placement Officer: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Sivasagar has issued New recruitment for Faculty/ Training & Placement Officer Job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RGIPT, Sivasagar job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Sivasagar career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in RGIPT, Sivasagar. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sivasagar organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Sivasagar Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) have been offering 3-year diploma programmes in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Piping Engineering from its Assam Centre, Sivasagar campus. The Institute invites applications from experienced professionals for the following temporary positions. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in RGIPT, Sivasagar. The detailed information on RGIPT, Sivasagar latest job notification 2019 has been given below.
RGIPT, Sivasagar Recruitment 2019 Highlight
Name of Organization: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Sivasagar
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Apply Mode: Offline
Official website: http://www.rgipt.ac.in
Last Date: 04/07/2019
Career RGIPT, Sivasagar Job Vacancy
Recruitment RGIPT, Sivasagar Vacancy 2019 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. RGIPT, Sivasagar invites Offline applications for the following Faculty/ Training & Placement Officer post during 2019 -2020.
Job in Assam: Latest RGIPT, Sivasagar Vacancy Details
1. Faculty in Piping Engineering:
Educational Qualification: B.E/B-Tech in Mechanical/Civil/Chemical Engineering & M-Tech in Pipeline/Piping Engineering with 1st class in both B.E/B-Tech & M-Tech from AICTE recognized institutes.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant Industries/Educational institutes. Preference will be given to candidates having relevant industry experience.
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated) based on qualification & experience.
2. Training & Placement Officer:
Educational Qualification: B.E/B-Tech in any branch of Engineering with 1st class or MBA with 1st class from AICTE recognized institutes.
Experience: Minimum 7-8 years of experience with good contacts in oil & gas industries.
- Arranging campus interviews & summer internships for the Diploma students
- Improve Industry-Institute-Interaction by regularly visiting the Industries & meet key industry professionals.
- Maintaining the database of final year & pre final year Diploma students & should keep a track of the final year Diploma students till they are suitably employed.
- Providing regular career counselling and guidance to the Diploma students by hiring professionals.
Salary: Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month (consolidated) based on qualification & experience.
How to Apply for RGIPT, Sivasagar Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may forward hard copies of applications along with their CVs and relevant experience certificates only by speed post to the following address:
Office of Registrar
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Mubarakhpur Mukhetia More, Bahadurpur,
Post: Harbanshganj, Near Jais Railway Station,
Amethi – 229304, Uttar Pradesh
on or before 4th July 2019. The envelope should be super scribed with the Post applied for.
- Short listed candidates would be called for interview.
- Selected candidates shall be required to join the institute within a very short notice and the place of posting shall be Sivasagar, Assam.
- The appointment for above position(s) shall be PURELY ON CONTRACT for a period of one year for the position of Faculty & two years for the position of Training & Placement Officer .No candidates shall claim for the regularisation of their services.
- RGIPT reserve the right either to fill or not to fill any or all the positions, depending on the suitability of the candidates and requirement.
- RGIPT will not be responsible for any postal delay & applications received after last date will not be considered.
Last date of receive of application: 04-07-2019
Check Advertisement: Click Here