RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2021 – 7th Phase NTPC CBT Call Letter Download: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Guwahati is shortly going to release the admit card of CBT Test for 1,40,640 vacancy against Group D (RRC-01/2019) & NTPC (CEN-01/2019) recruitment. Indian Railways is going to start computer based tests for these vacancies from 15th December 2020.
RRB Guwahati CBT Admit Card 2020- Overview
|Name of organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Guwahati|
|Post Name||Non-Technical Popular Categories (Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master)|
|Job type||Central govt Jobs|
|Admit card status (NTPC)||4 days prior to the exam date|
RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2020 Details
No of posts: 1,40,640
Name of organisation: Railway Recruitment Board
Type of exam: 7th phase of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1)
Against the above vacancies, RRBs had received more than 2.40 crore applications. The Computer Based Test (CBT) for above vacancies had to be deferred due to Covid-19 pandemic and resultant lockdown which was imposed throughout country.
Scrutiny of the applications had been completed but the process of further examination had got delayed due to covid related restrictions.
The Single Stage CBT as per details provided in CEN 03/2019 duly observing COVID-19 guidelines will be held tentatively between 15.12.2020 and 23.12.2020.
The link for viewing the Exam City & Date and downloading of Travelling Authority for SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites in due course i.e. 10 days prior to start of exam.
RRB Guwahati NTPC (CEN-01/2019) Exam Schedule 2021
1. It is proposed to conduct the 7th i.e. last phase of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) on 23rd , 24th , 26th and 31st July 2021 for approx. 2.78 lakh candidates.
2. For the candidates scheduled in this phase, the LINK for viewing the Exam City & Date and downloading of Free Travelling Authority for SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites ten days before the exam.
3. Downloading of E-Call letters will start 4 days prior to the exam date mentioned in Exam City and date intimation link.
4. Necessary intimation is also being sent to all those candidates scheduled in the 7th phase to their E-mail and Mobile numbers given in their online Application.
5. HELP DESK – A Help Desk has already been provided on all RRB official websites. Candidates are advised to use this Help Desk for seeking clarifications.
6. Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources.
7. Candidates are advised to strictly follow COVID-related guidelines issued along with the call letter. Use of Face Mask is mandatory. Candidates will be allowed entry only if wearing a Face Mask and the Face mask shall be worn at all times. (except at the time of capturing photograph).
8. Candidates are also advised to carefully read and comply with the instructions uploaded along with the e-call letter. Particularly on banned items: electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, pager, watches, Bluetooth enabled devices, calculators, metallic wears, bangles, belts, bracelets etc. are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre.
Steps to Download RRB Guwahati CBT Admit Card
Downloading of E-Call letters will start from 4 days prior to CBT date mentioned in Exam City and date intimation link. Candidates who have applied for Group D (RRC-01/2019) & NTPC (CEN-01/2019) vacancy can download RRB Guwahati Admit by following below mentioned steps
Step 1: Scroll down, Check Important Web Link‘s section.
Step 2: Click on RRB Guwahati Admit Card link.
Step 3: A new webpage will be opened, enter your credentials and hit submit button.
Step 4: Your RRB Admit Card 2020 will be opened ; save it for future purpose.
Important Web Links of RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2021
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Assam TET Admit Card 2021- Download ATET Call Letter, Exam date
- 0.3 SSUHS Admit Card 2021 – D.Pharm & BSc Nursing CEE Call Letter Download
- 0.4 SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admit Card 2021 – SCERT PET 2021 Exam Call Letter
- 0.5 Special TET Admit Card 2021 – Special LP TET For SSA Assam Contractual Employee
- 1 RRB Guwahati CBT Admit Card 2020- Overview
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.