RRB NTPC Group D Recruitment 2019 Notification- Check Apply Link Zone-wise [103769 posts]: Indian Railway (RRB) has published recruitment notification (March 2019) for Group D job in All Over India. Candidates are requested to go through the latest RRB Job Notification 2019 completely before applying for this job. The Indian Railways (RRB) career is covered by government jobs. This is the best opportunity for those job seekers, who are looking for career in RRB. Indian Railways organizations are collected through online mode, through online mode, http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/.
- 1 RRB Group D Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Railway (RRB) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 RRB Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
- 1.4 How to apply for Indian Railway (RRB) Recruitment for Group D Job?
- 1.5 Indian Railway (RRB) Important dates for Group D Vacancies
- 1.6 Download Indian Railway (RRB) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
RRB Group D Recruitment 2019
From 12.03.2019 to 12.04.2019 RRB inviting online applications for Group D jobs Interested and qualified candidates can apply for this job easily. Do not miss opportunities for excellent career in Indian Railways. Detailed information about RRB latest job notification 2019 is given below. Job Hunters is requested to read the RRB Job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee below in our Tamil Jobes website. Aspirants should remain on this page for changes in RRB Group D job 2019. For more accurate information on this RRB job notification, check their official website http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/.
Read More: Best Guide Books for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: Indian Railway
Starting Date: 12.03.2019
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
Last Date: 12.04.2019
Indian Railway (RRB) Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post:
1. Junior Clerk cum Typist:
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist:
3. Junior Time Keeper:
4. Trains Clerk:
5. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:
6. Traffic Assistant:
7. Goods Guard:
8. Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:
9. Senior Clerk cum Typist:
10. Junior Account Assistant cum Typist:
11. Senior Time Keeper: 14
12. Commercial Apprentice: 259
13. Station Master: 6865
RRB Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Central Railway||9345 Posts|
|2.||East Central Railway||3563 Posts|
|3.||East Coast Railway||2555 Posts|
|4.||Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro||10873 Posts|
|5.||North Central Railway and DLW||4730 Posts|
|6.||North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO||4002 Posts|
|7.||North Western Railway||5249 Posts|
|8.||Northeast Frontier Railway||2894 Posts|
|9.||Northern Railway, DMW, and RCF||13153 Posts|
|10.||South Central Railway||9328 Posts|
|11.||South East Central Railway||1664 Posts|
|12.||South Eastern Railway||4914 Posts|
|13.||South Western Railway and RWF||7167 Posts|
|14.||Southern Railway and ICF||9579 Posts|
|15.||West Central Railway||4019 Posts|
|16.||Western Railway||10734 Posts|
- Under Graduate Level Posts – Minimum 18 and Maximum 30 years.
- Graduate Level Posts – Minimum 18 and Maximum 33 years.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Under Graduate Level Posts – 12th
- Graduate Level Posts – Degree from a recognized institute.
- 10th pass
ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT
National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- Look into RRB NTPC advertisement for more details of qualification.
- 1st Stage CBT
- 2nd Stage CBT
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Typing Skill Test (TST)
- Document Verification
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Classes candidates, ₹ 250/- (Refundable to candidates appear for first stage CBT).
- For other candidates, ₹ 500/- (₹ 400 Refundable).
- Candidates can pay the fee through online and offline modes.
- For Offline, candidates can remit amount at SBI/ Post Office using payment challan.
How to apply for Indian Railway (RRB) Recruitment for Group D Job?
Step 1: Visit RRB official website – http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Group D notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to RRB Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on RRB and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 103769 Group D job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if RRB asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Read More: Best Guide Books for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
Indian Railway (RRB) Important dates for Group D Vacancies
|Date of Publication in RRB websites||23.02.2019|
|Opening of online registration of Applications||12.03.2019 at 17.00 hrs|
|Closing of online registration of Applications||12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||23.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs|
|(b) SBI Challan||18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs|
|(c) Post Office Challan||18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs|
|Final submission of Applications||26.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|1 st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Sept-Oct 2019|
Download Indian Railway (RRB) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
RRB Notification 2019: click here!
RRB Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!