Sainik School Admission 2023 – AISSEE Online Application: Sainik School Admission 2023-24 Released [Apply Online Now] : AISSEE 2023 Application Form || Get Sainik School Admission Form 2023 Class 6 & Class 9 Online Form released on 21 October 2022. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Application Form 2023: Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form| National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification. Sainik School Admission 2023 Application Form and other important details are given below. Candidates can get complete details about to All India Sainik School Entrance Exam at sainikschoolguide.in. We have mentioned the notification, application form and eligibility criteria for AISSEE Class 6 and Class 9 Examination 2023. The registration for the entrance examination for admission in Sainik School has started. The official dates have been announced on 21 October 2022. Students who want to take admission in class 6 and 9 of Sainik School, they all have to appear in AISSEE 2023 and qualify the exam with good marks. This will be followed by Interview, Physical Test and Medical Test.
Sainik School Admission 2023-24 Notification Released
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023 (AISSEE 2023) is scheduled to be held on 08 January 2023 (Official). The sale of application form or submission of online application form is going to start from 21 October 2022 to 30 November 2022 (official dates). Sainik School is going to conduct All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for the academic year 2023-24. To know more details, you can visit the official website of AISSEE www.aissee.nta.nic.in.
The registration for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE 2023) has started from 21 October 2022. Online registration will run till 30 November 2022. The written examination is conducted for the selection of students for admission in class 6 and 9 in 34* Sainik Schools across the country. This year AISSEE 2023 exam will be conducted on 08 January 2023 and its result will be declared in the first week of February.
AISSEE is commonly known as All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam. Interested students can apply for Sainik School Exam Notification 2023. Before that, students should mention the eligibility and age limit criteria. Candidates will be given according to the marks obtained in the entrance test. Sainik School Application Form is available on the official site. Candidate should fill the application form carefully. Candidates should submit the application form before the last date i.e. 30th November, 2022 (Last date to apply online).
Sainik School Admission Details
Name of exam: All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE)
Academic session: 2023 – 2024
Date of exam: 08th January 2023 (Sunday)
Mode of exam: Pen Paper (OMR Sheets based)
Paper pattern: Multiple Choice Questions
# Class 6th: 150 minutes
# Class 9th: 180 minutes
# SC/ST: Rs.500/-
# Others: Rs.650/-
Sainik School Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit – Sainik School 2023
Age Limit criteria for admission in Sainik Schools for session 2023-24
- Class 6 – 10 to 12 years (01 April 2011 to 31 March 2013) (Note: Age limit is same for Boys and Girls Applicants.)
- Class 9 – 13 to 15 years (01 April 2008 to 31 March 2010) (Note: Girls are not applicable for Class IX).
- As on 31 March, 2023.
Note: Admission is Open for Girls in All Sainik Schools for Class 6 Only. So please check age limit and other details yourself from prospectus.
Educational Qualification – Sainik School 2023-24
- For 6th Class: Minimum Required Qualification is 05th Class and appearing students can also apply (Finally Passed).
- For 9th Class: Applicant should be passed the 08th Standard from a authorized school/board and appearing students can apply but finally student should be passed the VIII class.
Sainik School Admission 2023 Application Fees
The candidates who belongs to general and Defense Category have to pay Rs. 550/- as application form fee. The candidates who belongs to SC/ ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- as application form fee. The medium of Sainik School entrance exam will be English / Hindi and local language of the state for Class 6 to 9.
|For General/Defence Category Applicants||Rs.650/-|
|For SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.500/-|
Fee Payment mode through online – Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Challan.
How to Apply for Sainik School Admission ?
Students who are interested to join in Sainik Schools across the nation must submit online application form. Online application will be available from 21st October 2022 to 30th November 2022 at National Testing Agency (NTA) website. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online for AISSEE 2023.
Step 2: Click on “Sainik School Admission Form“
Step 3: A new web page will be opened .
Step 4: Enter all credentials as required and make fee payment as per your category .
Step 5: Finally submit the form .
Sainik School Admission 2023 Apply Online
As per the Official Notification, There are four Steps in Online Registration:-
- Registration: Register with valid Mobile Number and Mail ID.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and Note down the system generated application number.
- Upload Documents (Photo, Signature)
- Make Application Fee Payment
Required Documents to be uploaded
- Scanned Images of candidates photograph (File Size: 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidate Signature (File Size 04 kb to 30kb) in JPG / JPEG Format.
- Candidate left hand thumb impression (File Size: 10 kb to 50kb) in JPG/JPEG format. In case any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.
- (a). Date of Birth Certificate: Aspirant need to upload Transfer Certificate Issued by Previous School, Certificate issued by Municipal Committee/ Board/ Corporation
- (b). Domicile Certificate – Please upload the documents issued by the State Govt.
- (c). Caste Certificate – Please Upload the document issued by the State Govt (if applicable).
Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode only for this year. On the official website clear instructions are given to apply online for AISSEE Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023 for 6th & 9th class admissions.
- First open the official website- www.aissee.nta.nic.in
- On Home page Click on “Apply For AISSEE 2023“
- Provide the Correct details in the Online Application Form
- Also attach the required documents during apply
- After that submit it and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take print out for future purpose
Note: Applicant should make the online payment of application fee as per the instructions given in prospectus.
यदि आप भी अपने बच्चे का एडमिशन सैनिक स्कूल में कराना चाहते हैं तो आपको सैनिक स्कूल की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट aissee.nta.nic.in पर जाकर ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन की आखरी तारीख से पहले अपना फॉर्म भरना होगा।
Detailed procedure has updated in general instruction. Candidates can follow the basic instructions to apply online for AISSEE 2023 Class VI & IX admission.
Important Dates of Sainik School Admission 2023
# Starting date of submission of online application: 21st October 2022
# Last date of submission of online application: 30th November 2022, 5 PM
# Download of Admit Card: To be declared later
# Date of Entrance Examination: 08th January 2023 (Sunday)
# Date of Publication of Merit List: To be declared later
Important Web-Links of Sainik School Admission
|Sainik School Admission Form||Click Here
- 1 Sainik School Admission 2023-24 Notification Released
- 1.1 Sainik School Admission Details
- 1.2 Sainik School Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limit – Sainik School 2023
- 1.4 Educational Qualification – Sainik School 2023-24
- 1.5 Sainik School Admission 2023 Application Fees
- 1.6 How to Apply for Sainik School Admission ?
- 1.7 Sainik School Admission 2023 Apply Online
- 1.8 Important Dates of Sainik School Admission 2023
- 1.9 Important Web-Links of Sainik School Admission