Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA) is currently accepting applications for the recruitment of 933 Cluster Resource Centre Coordinators (CRCCs). This article provides detailed information about the vacancies and eligibility criteria for interested and eligible Assistant Teachers. If you are a regular working Assistant Teacher or a Contractual Assistant Teacher, or a State Pool Teacher engaged under SSA in Assam’s Government/Provincialised Elementary/Secondary Schools, then this opportunity is for you. Read on to learn more about this exciting recruitment drive.
Samagra Shiksha, Assam.
Last Date: 12/06/2023.
The Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA) has announced a total of 933 vacancies for the position of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC). These vacancies are open to Assistant Teachers currently working in Government/Provincialised Elementary/Secondary Schools in the concerned districts of Assam. If you meet the eligibility criteria and have the necessary qualifications, this is a great chance to take your career to the next level.
Name of post: Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC)
No of posts: 933
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
# Barpeta: 24
# Bongaigaon: 22
# Cachar: 59
# Charaideo: 29
# Darrang: 10
# Dhemaji: 71
# Dhubri: 3
# Dibrugarh: 108
# Goalpara: 19
# Golaghat: 78
# Hailakandi: 11
# Jorhat: 62
# Kamrup-Metro: 34
# Kamrup-Rural: 91
# Karimganj: 22
# Lakhimpur: 58
# Majuli: 28
# Morigaon: 23
# Nagaon: 47
# Nalbari: 22
# Sivasagar : 13
# Sonitpur: 54
# South Salmara Mankachar: 3
# Tinsukia: 42
Pay: The selected Asstt. Teachers will draw their salary against the parent post of teacher. No additional allowance or incentives shall be paid except for Contingency expenditure
Eligibility Criteria of Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment
# The maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January, 2023.
# The maximum age is 50 years as on the 1st January, 2023 for the teachers who have already served as CRCC.
# Graduation from UGC recognized University with NITE-recognized professional qualification (D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. etc.). However, preference will be given to the intending Asstt. Teacher with Master’s degree.
# In case of Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University. However, preference will be given to the intending Asstt. Teacher having D.El.Ed./B.Ed. etc.
# In case of Garo medium clusters of Kamrup and Goalpara districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University. However, preference will be given to the intending Asstt. Teacher having D.El.Ed./B.Ed. etc.
# Computer Literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet browsing etc.).Other Criteria:
# In-service Regular Teacher of Elementary Level/Secondary Level(Excluding Subject Teacher/Post Graduate Teacher)of the working district.
# In-service Contractual Teacher under Samagra Shiksha, Assam (including State Pool Teacher) of the working district.
# Teachers of the same medium can apply against the medium-specific cluster.
# Single –Science/Hindi/Classical/Arabic/Sanskrit teacher of a school will not be eligible.
# Teacher of Single/Double Teacher school is not eligible.
# Head Master/Head Teacher/Principal are not eligible.
# Teacher from High PTR school shall not be eligible (In case of Lower Primary, PTR should not be more than 30:1, in case of Upper Primary, PTR should be 35:1 and in case of High School, PTR should not be more than 40:1).
# The teachers whose Schools have not performed well in Gunotsav (Grade B, Grade C & Grade D) are not eligible.
How to Apply for Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Recruitment
To apply for the Samagra Shiksha Assam Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC) Recruitment, interested Assistant Teachers need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Application Format and Supporting Documents:
- Obtain the specific application format provided by Samagra Shiksha Assam. You can find this format in the Important Web-Links section of the recruitment notification.
- Gather the necessary documents, including a copy of your Working Experience Certificate and self-attested copies of all relevant supporting documents.
- Prepare one recent passport-size photograph.
- Submitting the Application:
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Attach the Working Experience Certificate and the self-attested copies of the required supporting documents.
- Affix the recent passport-size photograph in the designated space on the application form.
- Submission Location:
- Submit the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents to the District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) mentioned in the enclosed list. You can find this list in the Important Web-Links section of the recruitment notification.
- Ensure that you submit the application to the DIET located in your working district.
Cluster Preference Selection:
- Indicate your preference for the clusters within your working district in the application form itself.
- Provide the options in order of priority, indicating your preferred cluster as the first choice, followed by subsequent choices.
By following these steps, you can complete the application process for the Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Recruitment. Make sure to double-check all the information provided in the application and attach the required documents accurately. Good luck with your application!
Important Dates of Samagra Shiksha CRCC Recruitment 2023
# Starting date of submission of application: 12th May 2023
# Last date of submission of application: 12th June 2023
# Issue of admit card: By 30th June, 2023
# Date of written test: 8th July, 2023
# Declaration of result of written test: 15th July, 2023
# Date of class Demonstration/ Presentation cum interview: By 22th July, 2023
# Declaration of Final result: By 31st July, 2023
Important Web-Links of SSA CRCC Recruitment
|Application Format||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|List of Vacant Clusters||Click Here|
|Work Experience Certificate||Click Here|