SBI Recruitment 2019- – Apply Online 2000 Probationary Officer Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has released released the job notification for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. SBI career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SBI. SBI organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
- 1 State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Probationary Officer Job?
- 1.4 Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Download State Bank of India (SBI) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2019
SBI inviting the Probationary Officer job online applications from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in State Bank of India. The detailed information on SBI latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the SBI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our All Job Assam website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in SBI PO job 2019. For more accurate information on this SBI job notification, check their official website https://bank.sbi/careers/.
➧ Read More: SBI 8653 Clerk Recruitment 2019
➧ Read More: IDBI Bank 500 Assistant Manager Recruitment
➧ Read More: Allahabad Bank 92 Specialist Officer Recruitment
➧ Read More: IDBI Bank 300 Executive Recruitment
SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: State Bank of India
Starting Date: 02.04.2019
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: https://bank.sbi/careers/
Last Date: 22.04.2019
State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 2000 andidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 2000
SBI Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Name of the post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total Number of Posts: 2000 (SC-300, ST-150, OBC-540, EWS-200, UR- 810)
Essential Academic Qualifications: (as on 31.08.2019):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
SBI Probationary Officer Age limit
To apply State Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive)
Age Relaxation: Please Visit Official Notification. Official Notification Link availabele below.
Download of Admit Card/ Call Letters
The candidates should download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview) and an “acquaint yourself “booklet, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER/ ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
State Bank of India (SBI) 2000 PO job in State Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.750/-
- ST/SC/PWD – Rs.125/-
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Probationary Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://bank.sbi/careers/
Step 2: Search for PO notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SBI Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SBI and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 2000 PO job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SBI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for PO Vacancies
Read More: SBI 8653 Clerk Recruitment 2019
Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- Online Apply Start: 02.04.2019
- Last Date: 22.04.2019
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20.07.2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of May 2019 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 4th week of May 2019