SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Syllabus 2019 – Download PDF @ scertassam.co.in: Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training Assam exam conduction body releases the SCERT Assam Pre-Entry-Test for Admission into 2-year D.El.Ed. Course Syllabus on the official website. Candidates can get here D.El.Ed Syllabus for the preparation of Entrance Exam for admission into SCERT Assam deled. Along with the SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus, candidates can also go through the exam pattern to get the better idea of structure, marking scheme and important topics for the exam.
- 1 SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Syllabus – Download PDF
- 1.1 The Test shall have Two Sections : Section-I and Section-II
- 1.2 IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO THE CANDIDATES:
- 1.3 How to Download SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus
- 1.4 Important Link for SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus 2019
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Syllabus – Download PDF
The Test shall have Two Sections : Section-I and Section-II
Time 2 hours
Type of question———————-MCQ
Number of question —————–100
Mark carried by each question—– 1
Marking system : The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet. For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the total marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. More than one response given to a question will be treated as incorrect response.
Section : I —— 40 marks
A. General English 10 marks
- General Knowledge 10 marks
- Reasoning 10 marks
- Education 10 marks
Section : II ——- 60 marks
- General Mathematics 15 marks
- General Science & EVS 15 marks
- Social Science 15 marks
- Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo) 15 marks
A. General English : vocabulary, tenses, verbs, preposition, comprehension, voice-change, narration, adverbs, synonyms, antonyms.
B. General Knowledge : Current affairs, who is who, abbreviations, constitution of India, history of Assam, Inventions and discoveries, Sports. Art and culture, Every day Science, World Organizations, Geography of India, Educational Commissions and Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations
C. Reasoning : Logical and analytical reasoning ,pattern etc.
D. Education :Teaching learning, process, individual differences, learning Assessment/Evaluation, Role, functions and quality of teacher, principles & maxims of teaching, Educational philosophy & laws, purpose of Education, Role of other agencies in school management, Concept of TLM and its importance, Leadership quality of teachers.
A. Mathematics :
- Numbers : Natural, whole, even and odd numbers, prime and composite numbers, place value, four fundamental operations of number, factors and multiples, prime factors, LCM and HCF, ascending and descending order.
- Fractions : Concept of fraction and its uses,
- Percentage : Concept of percentage, solving problems involving percentage, profit and loss.
- Money : Concept of money, solving problems involving money.
- Geometry : Angles, types of angles, types of triangle, types of quadrilateral, circle.
- Measurement : Length, area, volume and perimeter of different geometrical figures, Measurement of weight and time.
- Data handling : Representation of data, Bar diagram, Pie diagram.
- Square & square root : Concept of square root, solving problems involving square root.
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple algebraic equation.
B. Science & Environmental Science
- Natural and Social Environment,
- Factors influencing environment.
- Causes of environmental degradation : Air, water, sound and soil pollution.
- Environmental Issues : Flood, erosion, earthquake, deforestation, population explosion.
- Environmental protection- Constitutional provision, Protection Acts, Role of individual and local bodies, NGOs and Government.
- Different states and characteristics of matter, physical and chemical change,
- Chemical reaction,
- Force, energy, motion
- Cell–Plant and animal cell, structures
- Adaptation in plants, reproduction in plants
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature
- Acid, Bases and Salt
- Light and Reflections
- Weather and climate
- Respiration in organism and in plants.
C. Social Science
- Natural and human resources
- Atmosphere and its different layers
- Freedom movement of India and role of India
- Constitution of India and its importance
- Democracy and its principles
- Rise and fall of Ahom kingdom
- Ancient urban civilization
- Government : State and Central
- Agricultural and Industrial development
- India after independence and during East India Company
- Contribution of medieval administrators on socio economic development in Assam .
- Objectives of Language learning
- Importance of language learning
- Application of phrases and idioms
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill).
- Methods of language teaching
- Difference between home language and mother tongue
- Suffix, prefix, gender, coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar(sandhi)
- The verb and number (singular and plural)
- Earth and its structure
- Consumer protection and right
- Role of financial institutions in socio economic development of the society
- Transport and communication
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. Preference of TEI (Teacher Education Institute) for study:
- Candidates of the districts where there is no DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC/Private TEI will be placed in their nearest district provided they will be qualified and they will not prefer other district. That is candidates of Chirang, Baska, Udalguri, Biswanath,West Karbi-Anglong, South Salmara, Kamrup(M),Charaideu,and Hojai Districts will be placed in TEIs of Bongaigaon,Nalbari, Darrang, Sonitpur, Karbi-Anglong East, Dhubri, Kamrup, Sivasagar and Nagaon Districts respectively.
- Districts having no. Govt. TEIs (DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC) will not be considered as separate district. For example in Hojai District there is no DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC. There is only one Private TEI recognised by NCTE. So candidates of Hojai will be included in Nagaon district unless they opt for other district.
- After declaration of merit list there will be online counseling where candidates will give their preferences of TEI where he/she intends to study. However candidates will be placed in their preferred TEI only subject to their position in the merit list.
- Candidates giving preference to a Teacher Training Institute (TEI) i.e. DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC/Private TEI of a district will be placed in that particular district provided he/she is qualified. There after request to transfer to other district will not be entertained. E) TEIs of Kokrajhar District are for candidates of both Bodo and Assamese medium. However candidates of Bodo medium may apply to TEIs of other district also if they want but after admission no transfer application will be entertained.
2. Filling up of OMR Sheet :
There will four Question Booklets (A/B/C/D).Each candidate will have to answer only one Question Booklet. Candidates should note that OMR Answer Sheet shall be used for indicating the answers. The evaluation of OMR sheet will be done with the help of computer. No manual evaluation of OMR sheet shall be done. The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet. For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. There would be negative marking for a wrong response as well as for more than one response given to a single question.While appearing in the examination candidates should follow the instructions given in the Question Booklet & OMR sheet and carefully fill up the relevant particulars like Roll No., Question Booklet set (A/B/C/D) etc. Use only Black or Blue Ball pen while filling up the OMR sheet.
3. Persons with Disability (PWD)
Candidates applying for seats under PWD quota will have to produce identity card and identified certificate from the State Level Medical Board/District Level Medical Board for verification at the time of admission in concerned TEI. The following categories of Person with Disability (PWD) will be considered for admission.
- Visually Impaired (VI)
- Hearing Impaired (HI)
- Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)
- Minimum disability is 40% and not exceeding 80%
- Minimum disability is 40% and not exceeding 80%
How to Download SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus
Step 1:- Go to the official website -> https://www.scertassam.co.in
Step 2:- Check the link SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus 2019 And click the link
Step 4:- Download the SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus for PDF file
Important Link for SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus 2019
Check Examination Notice: Click Here
Download SCERT D.El.Ed Syllabus: Click Here