SEBA HSLC Form Fillup 2022- Class 10th Marks Entry Portal: The Class 10th Board Examination in Assam will be conducted by the SEBA Board Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA). The Assam SEBA Board Class 10th Examination Forms are available on the official website of the Board Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) i.e @ sebaservices.in.
SEBA HSLC form fill up 2022 | Assam HSLC/ AHM Class 10 Exam 2023
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has released the official notification of SEBA HSLC form fill up 2022-2023 for the upcoming High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Assam High Madrasa (AHM) Examination, 2022. Students appearing in the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Assam High Madrasa (AHM) Examination, 2023 are mandatorily needed to fill up an online application at SEBA Official Website (sebaonline.org) from 15th November 2022 onwards.
SEBA Class 10th Half Yearly examination Marks Entry Portal (MEP)
It is for the information of all the schools of SEBA that the Marks Entry Portal (MEP) will open from 01st November 2022 to 02nd December 2022 for capturing marks of candidates for Class X Half Yearly examination 2022.
The probable date for start of Form fillup of HSLC examination 2023 may be from 15th November 2022. Students who have not appeared in the Half Yearly examination of Class X held in October 2022, and whose marks are not entered in the Marks Entry Portal will not be eligible for appearing in HSLC examination 2023.
SEBA Class 10th Half Yearly exam Mark Entry Notification
How to Assam Class 10th Half Yearly exam Mark Entry
Step 1. Please visit SEBA’s official website sebaonline.org.
Step 2. Please click on the link “Class X Half Yearly Marks Entry Portal”.
Step 3. Log in with School User id and Password. Password is same as shared earlier for Class IX registration. If lost then please contact the Member Secretary of the Regional Office.
Step 4. Click on the “Marks Entry X” then click on “Class X half Yearly Examination 2022” for entering the marks.
Step 5. List of students registered under your school will be displayed.
Step 6. If any candidate is not found in the list, go to “Add Student” section and enter details of student to be added. Entered data will be verified by SEBA within 2 to 3 working days and added to the main list.
Step 7. Click on “Enter” against each candidates and submit the marks obtained by him or her in the Half Yearly examinations.
Step 8. After entering marks for all the candidates please go to final submit page and click on “Final submit” for confirming the final submission of half Yearly marks of all the candidates.
Step 9. After final submission no Corrections will be allowed.
Active Examination Events for Marks entry:
- Half Yearly Examination for class-X 2022 (Last Date: 2 December 2022.)
- Important Guidelines:
- Step 1: Please read the “User Manual” before proceeding. Click here to download the User Manual.
- Step 2: For entering marks, please follow the SEBA’s Notification. Click here to download the Notification.
- Step 3: For any queries please contact 7099386363 and 8752844030 (10 AM to 5 PM during Office Hours on Working Days only).
- Important Steps:
- Step 1: Please enter School Id and Password to Login. School Id is your School code provided by SEBA. Password is same as Registration portal provided by SEBA. If Password is lost, please contact DPO/EDP of your District.
- Step 2: Go to Marks Entry for class IX or X as directed by SEBA.
- Step 3: Click on the Marks Entry System.
- Step 4: Click on the Enter button against the student for whom Marks need to be entered.
- Step 5: Similarly, as Step 4 please enter marks for each student.
- Step 6: Go to Checklist and Search for the Exam for which marks has been entered.
- Step 7: Print the Checklist and verify each mark entered against each student.
- Step 8: Go to Final Submit. Final Submit button will be available against the Exam for which marks has been entered for each student.
- Step 9: Click on the Final Submit to submit the marks finally.
Important Link for SEBA Class 10th Half Yearly exam Mark Entry
|SEBA Class 10th Half Yearly exam Mark Entry||Click Here|
SEBA HSLC form fill up 2022 Details
Board Name: Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA)
Exam Name : HSLC / AHM Examination 2023
Type of exam: Written Examination (Offline)
Date of exam: February/ March 2022 (Approximate)
Academic Session: 2022-2023
Date of online form fill-up: From 15th November 2022
SEBA Online Form Fill-up Process
It may be mentioned that for log-in into the Portal, the school code will be the user name and the password will remain the same as that of the Registration Portal.
How to Complete SEBA HSLC form fill up 2022
Students appearing for SEBA HSLC/ AHM Examination, 2023 must complete the online form fill-up process mandatorily with the help of their institutes.
- Go to the Important Link section below.
- Click on the SEBA HSLC form fill up 2022 Link.
- The official SEBA HSLC form fill up 2022 portal will start.
- Enter your login credentials as provided by the SEBA Board.
- Complete the process as described in the official form fill-up manual.
- 1 SEBA HSLC form fill up 2022 | Assam HSLC/ AHM Class 10 Exam 2023
- 2 SEBA Class 10th Half Yearly examination Marks Entry Portal (MEP)
- 3 SEBA Class 10th Half Yearly exam Mark Entry Notification
- 4 How to Assam Class 10th Half Yearly exam Mark Entry