SEBA JAA Written Exam Admit Card 2023: Are you the one who is searching all over the web for the Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) Junior Administrative Assistant Admit Card 2023 for Written Exam? Then this is the right place for you to download the SEBA Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant Written Test Admit Card 2023. The Secondary Education Board of Assam officials have released the SEBA JAA Admit Card 2023 for Written Exam on their official website. And the SEBA Junior Administrative Assistant Written Exam Test will be held on February 2023. For the sake of the aspirants, we have also attached the direct link to download the SEBA JAA Admit Card 2023. Go down this whole page and collect the necessary information about the SEBA JAA Admit Card 2023.
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
SEBA JAA Admit Card 2023 – Details
Moreover, candidates can also get to know the step-by-step process to download the SEBA JAA Admit Card 2023. Applicants must download the Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) Junior Administrative Assistant Admit Card 2023 from the below-provided link and check the details present on it. Moreover, this page has also information regarding the exam date and the documents to carry for the exam.
|SEBA JAA Written Exam Admit Card 2023 | Exam Date|
|Name of the Post||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|SEBA JAA Written Exam Admit Card 2023 Release Date||Released on 8th February 2023|
|Admit card Status||Available|
Details Present On SEBA Junior Administrative Assistant Hall Ticket 2023
Do check the below-listed details on the admit card after you download it.
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Signature of Exam Counselor
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Code
- Signature of the Candidate
- Post Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Examination Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
Proofs To Carry For Junior Administrative Assistant Exam 2023
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any ID Proof declared by the State or Central
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Government with the candidate photograph.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer.
How To Download The SEBA JAA Admit Card 2023?
- First of all, aspirants are needed to visit the official site @ sebaonline.org
- You will be taken to the official website of the SEBA.
- On the right side of the home page, applicants can find the “Call Letters/ Admit Cards” section.
- Another page will appear and there all the candidates are required to check for the SEBA Junior Administrative Assistant Hall Ticket 2023.
- Enter your credentials and submit them.
- The SEBA JAA Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SEBA Junior Administrative Assistant Admit Card 2023.
Assam PSC JAA Written Exam Admit Card 2023 Download Link
|SEBA JAA Admit Card 2023 Download – Important Links|
|To Download SEBA JAA Written Exam Intimation Letter 2023||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To check the SEBA JAA Written Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Check Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|