Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 27 Ranger And Officer Vacancy: Soil Conservation Department has released a notification for the recruitment of 27 Soil Conservation Ranger and Assistant Soil Conservation Officer vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting Assam Public Service Commission (APSC ) website., For that, the Candidates need to fill the SBI online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest SBI Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
Soil Conservation Ranger And Officer Recruitment 2021
|Name of organization||Soil Conservation|
|Job type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger|
|Total Vacancy||27 posts|
Soil Conservation Job vacancy Details
Currently, the Soil Conservation recruits 27 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the Soil Conservation current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Soil Conservation.
1. Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
No of posts: 13 [UR: 6, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1, PWD: 1]
Scale of Pay: PB- 4 Rs. 30,000/- to 110,000/- , GP: Rs. 12,700/-
(i) At least a Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture
Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to Post Graduate degree holder in
(iii) At least 8 (eight) year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam.
(iv) Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering having a minimum of 10 (ten) year’s experience in the Soil Conservation Deptt., Assam.
2. Soil Conservation Ranger
No of posts: 14 [UR: 10, OBC/ MOBC: 3, EWS: 1, PWD: 1]
Scale of Pay: PB- 3 Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , GP: Rs. 9,700/-
Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environmental Science as one of the subject.
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable :
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate.
1. General/EWS: 285.40
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
3. BPL: 35.40 *
4. PWBD: 35.40 *
5. Women Candidate: 35.40 *
* Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
How to Apply for Soil Conservation Recruitment
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
Important Dates of Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of submission of online application: 28th April 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 28th May 2021
- Last date for payment of application fee: 30th May 2021
Important Web-Links of Soil Conservation Recruitment
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Online Application: Click Here.
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 1 Soil Conservation Ranger And Officer Recruitment 2021
- 2 Soil Conservation Job vacancy Details
- 2.1 RelatedPosts
- 2.2 Tezpur Medical College Recruitment 2021 – 2 Senior Electrician & Helper Vacancy
- 2.3 Tezpur Medical College Recruitment 2021 – 4 Laboratory Technician Vacancy
- 2.4 NHM Assam Compulsory Rural Posting 2021 – Submit Online Application
- 2.5 ASTU Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 2 Chief Engineer And Library Assistant Vacancy
- 2.6 How to Apply for Soil Conservation Recruitment
- 2.7 Important Dates of Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
- 2.8 Important Web-Links of Soil Conservation Recruitment
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in Freshersnow.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.