Name of the post: Jarikarak, Peon
No. of post: 08 nos.
Eligibility: 7th, 8th passed
Age: 18-38 yrs
Apply Mode: 02-12-2015
Applications in Standard Form, as published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the Indian citizens, as defined under Article 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following temporary vacant posts in the offices of the Special Judges, CBI, Assam. Additional CBI Courts No. I & II, Chandmari, Guwahati-3.
Name of the post:
No. of post:
1. Jarikarak: 04 nos.
2. Peon: 04 nos.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
1. Jarikarak: Class VIII passed
2. Peon: Class VII passed
Scale of pay:
1. Jarikarak: PB-2-Rs. 5,200 to 20.200/-+ G.P. Rs. 2,100/-
2. Peon: PB-1-Rs. 4,560 to 15,000/-+ G.P. Rs. 1,500/-
Age limit: Age between 18 to 38 years as on date of application.
• The application will have to be submitted in Standard Form alongwith attested copies of relevant Academic Testimonials including certificate/admit card in support of age etc.
• 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs should be enclosed with the application.
• Candidates shall have to enclose one self-addressed, stamped envelope with the application form.
• Last date of receipt of application 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Newspaper.
• Place and date of the interview will be notified later on. No TA/DA will be paid for the same.
• Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
• Incomplete/defective applications will be rejected without any intimation.
• Those who have already applied as per advertisement No.SPL/CBI/12- 2010/441 dtd.05.8.2011, need not apply again.