SSC Constable GD Physical 2023: Everything You Need to Know: If you are one of the many aspiring candidates who have cleared the SSC Constable GD exam, congratulations! The next step towards your dream job is the physical examination. In this article, we will discuss all the necessary details related to the SSC Constable GD Physical 2023 examination, including the hall ticket, physical details, and more.
SSC Constable GD Physical 2023 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The SSC Constable GD Physical Hall Ticket is an important document that you must carry to the examination center. It contains important information such as your name, roll number, examination center, and exam timings. You can download the hall ticket from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) by entering your registration number and date of birth.
SSC GD Recruitment Details :-
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||General Duty|
|Category||SSC Constable GD Physical 2023|
Physical Details for SSC Constable GD 2023
The physical examination is an essential part of the SSC Constable GD recruitment process. Here are the physical details that you need to know:
|Join Our Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
For male candidates, the minimum height required is 170 cm while for female candidates, the minimum height required is 157 cm.
|Category||Height (in cms)|
|Candidates belonging to General, SC and OBC category||170||157|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes ST||162.5||150|
|Candidates belonging to ST category having domicile of North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim & Tripura and Naxal/ Left Wing Extremism affected Districts||160||147.5|
|Candidates belonging to categories of Kumaonis, Garhwalis, Dogras, Marathas and having domicile of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir states||165||155|
|Candidates having domicile of North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura||162.5||152.5|
Only male candidates need to meet the chest requirement, which is 80 cm (unexpanded) and 85 cm (expanded).
|Category||Chest Male (in cms)|
|Un expanded (cms)||Minimum Expansion (cms)|
|Candidates belonging to General, SC and OBC category||80||5|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes ST||76||5|
|Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States/ UTs of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh will be||78||5|
|Candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these Districts : (1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) ChotaAdalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania||77||5|
The weight of the candidate must be proportionate to their height and age as per the medical standards. After qualifying the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) race, the eligibility of the candidates for relaxations in height and chest measurements will be scrutinized by the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) PET/ PST Boards before the Physical Standard Test (PST). Candidates who do not belong to the ST category can avail relaxation in height and chest measurements (as mentioned above) only by producing a certificate from the competent authorities in the prescribed format as per Annexure-VIII at the time of PST/PET. ST category candidates can avail relaxation by producing a valid ST Certificate.
SSC GD Race – Full Details
The race is a crucial component of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the SSC Constable GD exam. Candidates who qualify for the PET have to complete a race of 5 km within 24 minutes. Both male and female candidates have to meet this requirement to move on to the next stage of the selection process.
Here are the details of the SSC GD Race:
Distance: Candidates have to run a distance of 5 km, which is approximately 3.1 miles.
Time Limit: Candidates must complete the race within 24 minutes. This time limit applies to both male and female candidates.
Track Surface: The race track will be a flat surface, and it may be on the road, track or cross country.
|Race||5 km in 24 Minutes||1.6 km in 8 .30 minute|
|Race||1.6 km in 6 Min 30 sec||800 Meters in 4 Minute|
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the SSC Constable GD Physical examination:
- Regular Practice: Candidates should practice regularly to improve their physical fitness and endurance.
- Proper Diet: A balanced and healthy diet is essential to maintain physical fitness and stamina.
- Proper Gear: Candidates should wear comfortable clothing and proper shoes to avoid discomfort or injury during the race.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates should ensure that they meet the medical fitness standards prescribed by the SSC to avoid any disqualification.
Male candidates must complete a minimum of 14 feet, while female candidates must complete a minimum of 10 feet.
Male candidates must complete a minimum of 3’9” feet, while female candidates must complete a minimum of 3 feet.
Eye Eligibility for SSC Constable GD 2023
Candidates must have a visual acuity correctable to at least 6/12 in both eyes. However, candidates with a squint or color blindness are not eligible for the SSC Constable GD 2023 exam.
- The candidate should not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein, or squint in eyes.
- The candidate should not have a physical deformity that affects the performance of duties.
All these physical tests are mandatory for every candidate, and those who fail to meet the requirements will be disqualified.
SSC GD Medical Exam
The SSC GD medical exam is a crucial part of the selection process for the post of Constable in various departments. The medical examination is conducted to ensure that the candidates are medically fit for the job and can perform their duties efficiently without any health issues.
The medical exam includes various tests, such as eye tests, dental tests, ear tests, urine tests, blood tests, and more. The medical standards for SSC GD are strict, and candidates need to meet the prescribed standards to qualify for the job.
Here are some essential details related to the SSC GD medical exam:
- Medical Standards: The medical standards for SSC GD are prescribed by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates must meet the prescribed standards to qualify for the job. The medical standards include physical and mental fitness, as well as visual and hearing acuity.
- Eye Test: Candidates’ visual acuity will be checked during the medical examination. Candidates must have a minimum distant vision of 6/6 and 6/9 in both eyes without correction. Candidates with color blindness or night blindness will not be eligible for the job.
- Dental Test: Candidates’ dental health will also be checked during the medical examination. Candidates must have a minimum of 14 dental points to be eligible for the job.
- Ear Test: Candidates’ hearing acuity will be checked during the medical examination. Candidates must have a minimum hearing capacity of 6/6 in one ear and 6/9 in the other ear without any aid.
Important Points to Remember
- Make sure you carry the SSC Constable GD Physical Hall Ticket to the examination center.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that are suitable for physical activity.
- Reach the examination center well before the reporting time.
- Follow all the instructions given by the invigilator and maintain discipline.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets or prohibited items to the examination center.
Important Link Area :
|Physical Admit Card||Click Here|
|Constable GD Result||Click Here|
The SSC Constable GD Physical 2023 examination is a crucial part of the selection process, and candidates must prepare themselves both physically and mentally to meet the requirements. Following the tips mentioned above and keeping oneself updated with the latest news related to the examination can help candidates to perform well in the physical examination. We hope this article has provided you with all the necessary information related to the SSC Constable GD Physical 2023 examination.