SSC Recruitment 2019 – Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) 10,000+ Posts: The Employee Selection Commission (SSC), India Multi Tasking Staff (Non-technical) is going to issue an official notification regarding the recruitment of 10,000 (temporary) posts. Detailed notification was not issued until this post was written, but we have mentioned some temporary data below. Keep checking this page for future updates about this recruitment of SSC. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC MTS job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Staff Selection Commission (SSC MTS) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SSC MTS. Staff Selection Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://ssc.nic.in/.
- 1 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 SSC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 How to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment for MTS Job?
- 1.4 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Important dates for MTS Vacancies
- 1.5 Download Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to announce the recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) non-technical on April 22, 2019. Interested candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website as well as AllJobbssam.com. latest updates. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Staff Selection Commission. The detailed information on SSC MTS latest job notification 2019 has been given below. According to the media reports, through SSC MTS recruitment 2019 notification, it is expected that the SSC MTS will release about 10000+ vacancies for various posts under non technical such as Peon, Safaiwala, Jamadar, Operator, Chowkidar etc.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Starting Date: 22.04.2019
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
Last Date: 29.05.2019
SSC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Details
Name of Exam: Multi Tasking Staff(Non-Technical Staff)
Total No of Posts: 10,000 Posts (Tentative)
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Candidate must have passed 10th exam or Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Candidate pursuing 10th or shall be passing the exam as on 1st January 2019 shall also be eligible to sit for the exam but they have to provide a valid document as proof of that.
Candidates should be between the age of 18-25 years between 01-08-2019 (i.e. before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001). In the official notification, the permissible exemption is mentioned in the upper age limit for different categories.
To apply for the Various SSC MTS job in Staff Selection Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment for MTS Job?
Step 1: Visit SSC official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for SSC MTS notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to SSC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on SSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the Various Junior Engineer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if SSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
AllJobAssam.com will update the details once the official notification is available on 22nd April 2019.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Important dates for MTS Vacancies
- Starting date of online application: 22nd April 2019
- Last date of online application: 29th May 2019 up to 5 PM
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 2nd August to 6th September 2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17th November 2019