SSUHS D.Pharm Counselling Date And Admission 2021 – Details Here: The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam has released the official notification regarding the counselling for the admission in to Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) course in 3 Institute of Pharmacy attached to the medical colleges of Assam.
SSUHS D.Pharm Counselling Details
Name of course: Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Duration of course: 2 Year
|Join Our Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Name of department: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
Counselling date: 10th and 11th June 2021
Mode of Counselling: Online platform through Zoom
SSUHS D.Pharm Counselling Schedule
|10th June 2021|
|All Candidates||1 to 300|
|Physically Handicapped||All Candidates|
|11th June 2021|
|OBC/MOBC||301 to 474|
|SC||301 to 865|
|STP||301 to 675|
|STH||301 to 1519|
|TGL/Ex-TGL||475 to 643|
|Char Area||301 to 357|
|EWS||301 to 323|
SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released the official notification of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission for academic year 2020-2021. Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is going to conduct a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for the admission into both 1st year B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at SSUHS website from 05-11-2020 to 30-11-2020.
SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission Overview
Name of Courses:
1. B.Sc. Nursing
2. Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Name of Board/ University: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)
Academic Session: 2020-2021
SSUHS CEE 2020 Date: 20th December, 2020
SSUHS CEE 2020 Venue: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat,Barpeta and Tezpur
D.Pharm Counseling Date: 10th and 11th June 2021
Common Entrance Examination for selection of candidates for admission into both 1st year B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses in the institutes under the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam for the session 2020 is going to be held on 20-12-2020. Online Application Forms shall be available on University website www.ssuhs.in from 05-11-2020 to 30-11-2020. The Online Application Form must be filled up after carefully going through the instructions given along with the Form.
Eligibility Criteria for SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
Eligibility criteria for admission in to both B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses are as follows:
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Science or Equivalent Examination from recognized Board/Council/University with English as one of the subjects and securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category candidates and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category without grace marks.
Age: She must be within 17 to 24 years of age on 31-12-2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for SC/ST candidates.
1. Applicant must be Female Candidate.
2. Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/or Mathematics from a recognized Board/Council/University without grace marks.
Age: Not below 17 years and above 24 years on 31-12-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category
The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
SSUHS CEE 2020
1. The SSUHS Common Entrance Examination (CEE) shall be held on 20th 27th December, 2020 at Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur for both B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm courses which will be conducted by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
2. A candidate may apply for both the B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm Examination in the same arrangement and with single examination fee.
3. The Examination shall be for 150 marks for each course.
4. There will be 50 questions for each subject with1 mark for each question. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks.
5. There will be 3 (three) papers as shown below :
Paper-1 (Physics and Chemistry)
Time: 10 AM to 12 Noon
Time: 1PM to 2 PM
Time: 3PM to 4PM
6. The question papers shall be of 10+2 standard and shall consist of 100 questions in the Paper-1 (50 questions from Physics and 50 questions from Chemistry), 50 questions in Paper-2 (50 questions from Biology) and 50 questions in the Paper-3(50 questions from Mathematics).
7. A candidate willing to appear for B.Sc. Nursing Course shall have to appear in the Paper-1and Paper-2. A candidate willing to appear for D. Pharm Course must appear Paper-1and either of Paper-2or Paper-3. However, if a candidate for D. Pharm course wants to appear in both Paper-2 and Paper-3 he/she shall be allowed to do so, but for counting marks for merit position the higher mark between Paper-2 and Paper-3 shall be taken into account.
SSUHS CEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Cards for SSUHS CEE 2020 will be available online at www.ssuhs.in from 14-12-2020 which can be downloaded after log in. Candidates are strictly advised to keep record of the Application Number and Password used by them while submitting the online form, without which they will not be able to download Admit cards.
SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020 Application Fee
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred) only :s required to be paid through the SBI payment gateway (Labeled as CEE 2020) available on online application page.
SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Online Application Portal
Steps to Apply D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application from 05-11-2020 to 30-11-2020; provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the university. Here is the basic steps one need to follow the submit online application
Step 1: Scroll down, check Important Web-Link‘s section.
Step 2: Click Online Application Link.
Step 3: Enter all information as required.
Step 4: Pay application fee and submit the form .
Important Dates of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
* Starting date of online application: 05/11/2020
* Last date of online application: 30/11/2020 (5 PM)
* Admit card availability date: 14/12/2020
* SSUHS CEE Exam date: 20/12/2020 27/12/2020
* SSUHS CEE Result date: N/A
Important Web-Link of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
Online Application: Click Here .