Tezpur Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019- CT Scan Technician: Vacancy At Society For Medical Education Tezpur for CT Scan Technician job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TMCH job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Tezpur Medical College & Hospital career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TMCH. Tezpur Medical College & Hospital organization planned to call the candidates by direct organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
Vacancy At Society For Medical Education Tezpur (Tezpur Medical College Hospital): CT Scan Technician
Candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview for the following post on purely contractual basis under Society for Medical Education Tezpur (SMET), initially for a period of 6 (Six) months. Applications for the Walk-in Interview will be received from the candidates on the date of Walk-In-Interview scheduled on 17th July, 2019 between 9-30 a.m. and 10-30 a.m.
Tezpur Medical College & Hospital (TMCH) Recruitment 2019 Highlight
Name of post: Tezpur Medical College & Hospital
Job type: Govt Job
Job location: Assam
Apply Mode: Walk in Interview
Official website: http://tmcassam.org
Walking Date: 17th July, 2019
Tezpur Medical College & Hospital (TMCH) Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post: CT Scan Technician
No. of post: 02
Pay: Rs. 15,500/-p.m.
Upper age-limit: 38 years
Qualification and Experience: 12th passed in Science Stream and Diploma in Radiography/CT from Govt. Institute with Experience in CT Technology.
Terms & conditions of the post are as follows:-
1 The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the temporary staff on contract basis. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment under TMC&H or any Department under Govt. of Assam. The approved initial duration of the appointment is Six Months. However, after every six months the appointment would be reviewed subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The appointment is terminable with one month notice period from either side without assigning any reason.
3. No other allowance/facilities other than consolidated pay shall be extended during the
entire period of the appointment.
4. Leave shall be as per Institutional policy for contractual staff.
5. Age, qualification, experience etc. will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-interview.
6. Age relaxation is applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. rules.
7. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. of Assam norms.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and the decision of the Selection Committee will be final.
9. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
10. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
How to Apply for TMCH CT CT Scan Technician Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may report to the Walk-in Interview on 17th July, 2019 at Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur, Tumuki, Bihaguri, Tezpur-784010, Sonitpur, Assam. The candidates are requested to report at 9-30 a.m. along with all original documents & one set of duly-attested (can be selfattested) copies thereof and duly filled Application form enclosed. NOC from present employer, if employed will also be required. No application will be accepted after 10-30 a.m. Interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after verification of the certificates & eligibility criteria prescribed for the post. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
Date of Interview: 17th July, 2019 between 9-30 a.m. and 10-30 a.m.
Venue: Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur, Tumuki, Bihaguri, Tezpur-784010, Sonitpur, Assam.
Download Advertisement: Click Here
- 0.0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.0.2 Kokrajhar Govt. College Recruitment 2021- 16 Asstt. Professors vacancy
- 0.0.3 Assam Police Constable All Previous Year Question Papers- With Solve Paper PDF Download
- 0.0.4 Assam Secretariat Previous Paper- Download Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) Sample Question papers
- 0.0.5 DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2021– 2022: Submit Online Application
- 1 Vacancy At Society For Medical Education Tezpur (Tezpur Medical College Hospital): CT Scan Technician
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.