Name of post: Pharmacist
No.of post: 2 nos.
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 14-09-2015
Applications are invited, in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part IX for filling up of the following post on contractual basis for initially 6 months under the establishment of Member Secretary, Society for Medical Education, Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur. The appointment may be terminated Without any notice before, the contract period, if any exigencies arise.
Name of the post: Pharmacist
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
No. of post: 2 nos.
Age: 18 years to 38 years
Fixed Salary: Rs. 15,500/-
Eligibility Criteria: Must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy or Higher Qualification from any recognized Institute approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and must be registered with the Assam Pharmacy Council. Preference will be given to experienced person working in Medical/Health establishment.
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all .respect witch 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs can submit their applications along with the relevant documents addressing to the “Member Secretary, SMET & Principal-cum Chief Superintendent, Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur, Tumuki, Bihaguri, Tezpur, Pin-784010, Dist.- Sonitpur, Assam” so as to reach by 14th September, 2015 up to 4.00 P.M., clearly super scribing in the envelope “Application for the post of either by post or by hand. Applications received either by post or by hand after the last date of submission shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before the date of advertisement failing which their application will be rejected.
3. Candidates should not be less than 18(eighteen) years and not above 38(thirty eight) years as on 01.01.2015.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years for SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates only.
4. A contract agreement is to be signed before joining.
5. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false, or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from service and any action taken as deemed (it by the appointing authority.
6. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard. Note: This is not a.Government job and no.compensation is to be allowed as right over the job.