Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Recruitment 2019- Junior Assistant posts: Office of the Deputy Director, Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai has published New job Recruitment for Junior Assistant job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Applications in Standard Form as prescribed in Part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of a Grade-III vacant post in the Office of the Deputy Director, Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai on direct recruitment basis as below:-
- 1 Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 2 Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 3 Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Job Vacancy Details
- 4 How to Apply for Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 5 Important Date for Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Recruitment 2019
- 6 Important Link for Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Recruitment 2019
Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai inviting the Junior Assistant job Offline applications. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Assam Govt Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai. The detailed information on Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in ou All Job Assam (AllJobAssam.com) website.
Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Organization: Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai
Job type: Assam Government Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Apply mode: Offline
Last Date: 02.02.2019
Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
No. of post: 01
Pay Scale: Pay of PB-2 Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/- Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- other allowances as admissible under rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Candidate should be graduate in any discpline from any recognized University.
- Candidate must possess Computer skills for handling data and text on Computer both in English and Assamese languages.
Age limit: 21 to 48 years as on 1st January 2019 as applicable for ST(P) as per OM No.ABP06/ 2016/04 dtd. 03.03.2016
Application fee: NIl (As per Notification No. FEG.31/2016/12, dtd: 21.05.2018)
Selection Process: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Written Test (Multiple choice type) comprising of General Awareness, English, test of reasoning Arithmetic, Computer basic etc.. Shortlisted candidates of Written Test shall be called for Computer practical test. Details of which will be communicated in due course of time.
How to Apply for Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
The applications in prescribed format must be accompained by the following:
(a) Applicants shall furnished self attested copies of the following documents along with the application-
- Pass Certificates and Mark Sheet of HSLC onwards.
- The age will be calculated as on 01.01.2019 on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Computer Diploma/Training Certificate for a minimum of 6 months duration course.
- Copy of upto date Employment Registration Certificate.
- Contact No. and Email ID must be mentioned in the application form.
(b) Affix 1 (One) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and another 2 (two) copies should be enclosed along with the application.
(c) 1 (One) self addressed envelopes of size 10 x 4.5 inch affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/-.
(d) The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “Bold Letters” on the top of the Envelope containing the application form.
Address of submission of application: Office of the Deputy Director, Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai, Ward No.-10, Milanpur, P.O.-Mangaldai-784125, Dist: Darrang (Assam).
Important Date for Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai Recruitment 2019
Last date of receipt of application: 02.02.2019 upto 4.00 PM.