UPSC Admit Card 2023 – EPFO Officer & Commissioner 577 Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the admit cards for the recruitment of 577 posts of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner under the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Ministry of Labour & Employment. Candidates who have submitted their applications for these positions can now download their admit cards in preparation for the upcoming examination scheduled to be held on 2nd July 2023. The admit cards were officially issued by UPSC on 14th June 2023. In this article, we will guide you on how to download the UPSC admit card for these posts.
UPSC Admit Card 2023- Overview
|Post Name||Officer & Commissioner|
|Total Posts||577 Posts|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Test|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2023|
|Admit Card Status||Issued|
|Issue Date||14th June 2023|
UPSC Admit Card Details
Name of Posts: Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner
Number of Posts: 577
Name of Organization: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
Name of Recruiting Authority: Union Public Service Commission
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Exam Centres in Assam: Jorhat and Dispur
Date of Exam: 2nd July 2023
Status of Admit Card: Issued
Issue Date of Admit Card: 14th June 2023
How to Download UPSC Admit Card?
Candidates who are preparing for the upcoming UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and/or Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner examination for the year 2023 can easily download their admit cards from the official website of UPSC. To make the process simpler for you, we have provided step-by-step instructions below:
- Scroll down the official webpage and locate the “Important Link” section.
- Click on the “Download UPSC Admit Card” link provided in that section.
- A new tab will open, loading the official web portal.
- On the portal, you will find two options: Registration ID or Roll Number. Choose one of these options based on your preference or the information available to you.
- Enter your Registration ID or Roll Number as per your selection.
- Provide your date of birth and complete the captcha verification.
- After verifying the information, click on the “Submit” button to initiate the download of your admit card.
Important Links of UPSC Admit Card
|Download UPSC Admit Card||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|