UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2019, Apply Online [90 Posts]: UPSC IFS Recruitment 2019 Online Form 90 Forest Service @ upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Forest Service has released released the job notification for 90 vacancies in All Over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year UPSC Forest Service Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now UPSC Forest Service Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Recruitment 2019
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Recruitment 2019
UPSC has been released the notification for the post of 90 IFS vacancies. They invites Candidates to fill their 90 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the UPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2019.
UPSC Indian Forest Service 2018 Notification Highlights
Organization: UPSC Forest Service
Notification Date: 19-02-2019
Job type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Apply mode: Online
Last Date: 18-03-2019
UPSC Indian Forest Service Job Vacancy Details
Name of examination: Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2019
No of posts: 90 posts
Age limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2019 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987 and not later than 1st August, 1998. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: The Indian Forest Service Examination will consist of two successive stages
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- through the following modes and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates.
- Pay by cash Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by cash Mode should print the system generated Pay in slip during Part II registration and deposit the money in any Branch of SBI.
- Net Banking Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master/ Rupay/ Credit/ Debit card
How to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS post
- log on to UPSC Indian Forest Service official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the IFS Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Important dates for IFS Vacancies
Date Of Advertisement : 19-02-2019
Application Will Start From : 19-02-2019
Last Date of Application Online : 18-03-2019
Last Date of Payment : 18-03-2019
Date of Examination : Dec-2019
UPSC Indian Forest Service Important Links for IFS Vacancies
Download Advertisement: Click here