UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 34 Technical Officer Posts: Union Public Service Commission has published recruitment notification for 34 Technical Officer vacancies job in All over India. Prior to applying for this job from the candidates, the latest UPSC Job Notification 2018 is requested to go fully. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career comes under government jobs. This is the best opportunity for job hunter who is looking for career in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission organizations are collected through the online job application, through online mode, http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
उम्मीदवारों से इस नौकरी के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले, नवीनतम यूपीएससी नौकरी अधिसूचना 2018 पूरी तरह से जाने का अनुरोध किया जाता है। संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (यूपीएससी) करियर सरकारी नौकरी के तहत आता है। नौकरी शिकारी के लिए यह सबसे अच्छा अवसर है जो यूपीएससी में करियर की तलाश में हैं। संघ लोक सेवा आयोग संगठन नौकरी आवेदन http://www.upsc.gov.in/ के माध्यम से, ऑनलाइन मोड द्वारा एकत्र किए जाते हैं।
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC invited the Technical Officer job online application from 11.08.2018 to 30.08.2018. Interested and qualified candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunities in the Union Public Service Commission. Detailed information on UPSC Latest Job Notification 2018 is given below. Job hunter is requested to read the UPSC job selection process, qualification, salary, age limit and application fee in our Tamil jobs website. Candidates In this page, the UPSC technical officer looks for changes coming in the job 2018. For more accurate information on this UPSC job notification, please visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/ on its official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Starting Date: 11.08.2018
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Last Date: 30.08.2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
The Union Public Service Commission needs the following posts to fill their vacancies. See the latest job vacancy details below UPSC 2018.
1. Junior Technical Officer – 03
2. Junior Scientific Officer – 02
3. Scientist ‘B’ – 02
4. Deputy Legislative Counsel – 04
5. Chemist and Metallurgist – 07
6. Principal Officer – 01
7. Lecturer – 09
8. Vice-Principal/ Asst – 06
UPSC 34 Technical Officer Eligibility Details
Recently, according to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification 2018, eligibility details for the technical officer job are given below. It is very important to check the eligibility for this spot. If you have less qualification, then you may not be able to apply for this career. Below you can find the age limit and educational qualification required for UPSC technical officer job 2018.
UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
1. Junior Technical Officer: Bachelor of Technology (Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University or Institute; or (ii) Bachelor’s degree in Science with a Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
2. Junior Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level/ Biochemistry with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level/ Physical Anthropology with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level/ Forensic Science
3. Scientist ‘B’: Master’s Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Biophysics/ Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation)/ Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University
4. Deputy Legislative Counsel: A person shall not be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to a duty post in Grade III, unless he holds a Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent and unless he has been a member of a State Judicial Service for a period of not less than ten years or has held a superior post in the legal department of a State for a period of not less than ten years or a Central Government servant.
5. Chemist and Metallurgist: Degree in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University, or (ii) Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University
6. Principal Officer: Certificate of competency of marine Engineer Officer Class-I(Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in Section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act,1958(44 of 1958) or equivalent as specified in section 86 of the said Act and five year’s Service at sea of which one year service as Chief Engineer or Second Engineer.
7. Lecturer: Master’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. Or (ii) MBBS Degree with 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution
8. Vice-Principal/ Asst: Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering/ Technology of a recognized university or equivalent
UPSC Technical Officer Age limit
To implement the Union Public Service Commission’s job, candidates need to get the following age range. Notified senior candidates can apply only for job vacancy. Check age range details below.
➧ For Post 1, 2 – 30 Years
➧ For Post 3 – 35 years
➧ For Post 4 – 50 years
➧ For Post 5 – 40 Years
➧ For Post 6 – 50 Years
➧ For Post 7, 8 – 35 Years
➧ SC/ST: 5 Years
➧ OBC: 3 Years
➧ Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
➧ SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
➧ OBC PWD: 13 Years
Please check the UPSC Official Notification 2018 for more reference.
In order to apply for 34 technical officer jobs in the Union Public Service Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fee in notified mode. Payment mode can be both online / offline. Here the application fee payment details as per caste are given below.
➧ General/OBC – Rs.25/-
➧ ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 34 Technical Officer Job Salary details are given below. Candidates can check the different salary information below.
1. Junior Technical Officer – Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
2. Junior Scientific Officer – Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
3. Scientist ‘B’ – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
4. Deputy Legislative Counsel – Level-12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
5. Chemist and Metallurgist – Level-11 in the pay matrix as Per 7th CPC
6. Principal Officer -Level-14 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
7. Lecturer – Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (GP)
8. Vice-Principal/ Asst – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) can follow the following procedure to select candidates. Check the official website for exact information.
➧ Written exam
➧ Personal Interview
➧ Document Verification
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Technical Officer Job?
➧ Log on to UPSC careers page at official website www.upsconline.nic.in
➧ Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
➧ Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
➧ Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
➧ Pay the application fee as per the category
➧ Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
➧ Check the Details before Submitting.
➧ Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 application form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Technical Officer Vacancies
➧ Starting Date: 11.08.2018
➧ Last Date: 30.08.2018
Download UPSC recruitment 2018 notification & application www.upsc.gov.in
➧ Official Notification: Click Here to Download
➧ Online Application: Click Here to Apply