Name of the post: Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutor/Clinical Instructor
No. of post: 4 nos
Walk in interview: 05-09-2015 & 07-09-2015
|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW Faculty for Assam Oil College of Nursing (Contractual basis) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Assam Oil Division) requires suitable candidates of Indian Nationality for the following Faculty positions at its Assam Oil College of Nursing. Digboi purely on contractual basis. The Assam Oil College of Nursing is a flagship CSR Initiative of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited and is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Note: The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation at the discretion of Management. The Tutors/Clinical instructors may be entrusted with additional responsibility of Hostel Warden duty for which they shall be paid a separate consolidated remuneration of Rs. 3.000/- (Three thousand only)/month.
Age Limit: As per INC norms.
The selection criteria proposed for selection of the faculty is as under:
• Candidates for the post of Associate Professor & Assistant Professor shall be selected based on Interview assessment.
• Candidates for the post of Tutor/Clinical Instructor shall be assessed by Class room Teaching Technique. Writing Skills & Personal Interview.
General Instructions for candidates:
• Candidates appearing for the above posts are required to produce CV/Bio-data along with all supporting documents w.r.t. Age, Educational Qualification (from HSLC onwards), Experience etc. should clearly specify the nature of the job/assignments handled, designation, duration & last emoluments drawn etc. Photostat copies of all the documents should be submitted along with a recent passport size photograph. The above are required to be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview
• Nursing faculty for all positions must possess a basic university or equivalent qualification as laid down in the schedules of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947 and the prescribed requisite qualification should be from a govt. recognized university/institute. They shall be registered under the State Nursing Registration Act.
• The management of IOCL (AOD) reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement and/or the selection process as a whole or in part without giving any reason or notice.
• The above positions are purely on contractual basis and do not entitle the candidates to any allowances/facilities. being extended to the regular/permanent employees of the corporation.
• No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
• In case any information given or declared by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this engagement, he/she will be liable to be terminated from the engagement and any action taken as deemed fit by the competent authority.
• The contractual engagement will be for a period of 3 (three) years, which may be extended or reduced depending upon the performance of the candidate.
• Candidates with less experience can also apply for the post of Associate Professor, mentioned at SI. No.1. However, their candidature & selection will be purely provisional & subject to approval by competent authority.