Name of the post: Dental Surgeon
Date of Interview: 04-11-2015
Time : 10.00 hours
Venue : Office of the Chief Medical Director, N.F.Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati-781011.
Name of Hospital
New Tinsukia Hospital
New Bongaigaon Hospital
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The appointment will be on Part time Contract basis for a period not exceeding one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors whichever is earlier for the specified STATIONS only.
2. The Contract shall liable to be terminated by giving 15 days notice by either side without assigning any reasons, or if the dental Surgeon mentally/physically incapacitated.
3. The Contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularisation or absorption in the post
4. Part-time Dental Surgeons should not exceed 60 years of age as on 01-01-2015.
5. The Contract Dental Surgeon shall produce certificates of his/her character and antecedents from two gezetted officers of the Central/State Government.
6. Dental Surgeons must have 3 years working experience or be a post Graduate.
7. Educational/Technical qualification :-
8. Dental Surgeon : BDS Degree & be registered with Dental Council of India
9. Monthly fee; Dental Surgeon (Part time/four hours): Rs. 19,400/-(PM)
10. Those Dental Surgeon who have already been engaged for 5 terms in Indian Railway need not apply.
The willing eligible candidates should report for the “WALK- IN” interview in the office of the Chief Medical Director, N.F.Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati-11 on 04-11-2015 at 10.00 hours with copies of all certificates/testimonials IN ORIGINAL and attested true copies and also two passport size photographs. In the event of any wrong information/fake academic certificates/testimonials etc. the candidates will liable to be taken up under Govt. of India law, in force.
Visit : http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
General Manager (Personnel)