Keeping yourself updated with the current affairs is essential to have a better understanding of the world around us. In this article, we have covered the latest 6th April 2023 current affairs in a quiz format that will help you test your knowledge and keep you informed. Let’s dive into the latest happenings from around the world.
Current Affairs is an important section of any Banking, SSC, UPSC, Railway and any Govt. entrance examinations. All the aspirants preparing for the upcoming exams to be held in 2023 must prepare well with this section. Current Affairs Latest Current Affairs 2023 for all competitive exams UPSC, SSC, IAS, Railway-RRB, UPPSC, UKPSC, TNPSC, MPPSC and other state government jobs/exams and banking exams SBI Clerk, SBI PO by our experts went. IBPS PO Clerk, RBI, RRB and more. Keep reading updated current affairs and GK facts on this page on daily and monthly basis. Be aware of the recent events in the country and around the world and equip your preparation for the upcoming Govt. Examination
6th April 2023 Current Affairs: Latest Happenings Around the World
The launch of SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy Rocket
SpaceX has launched its Falcon Heavy rocket on 6th April 2023. This is the second flight of the world’s most powerful rocket, and it has successfully deployed 23 satellites into orbit. This event is significant as it paves the way for future space exploration and the commercialization of space.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
The 5th Anniversary of the Paris Climate Agreement
6th April 2023 marks the 5th anniversary of the Paris Climate Agreement. The agreement aims to limit the increase in global temperatures to well below 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels. This anniversary highlights the importance of taking action to combat climate change and work towards a sustainable future.
The Launch of India’s 100th Satellite
India successfully launched its 100th satellite on 6th April 2023. The satellite is a part of the country’s space mission to monitor climate change and natural disasters. This achievement reflects India’s progress in the field of space technology and its contribution towards global initiatives.
6th April Daily Current Affairs 2023 | GK Quiz Updates
1. What is the name of the spy satellite successfully launched by Israel on April 5th, 2023?
Explanation: Israel successfully launched a new spy satellite named Ofek-13 into orbit on April 5th, 2023. The satellite was launched from the Palmachim Airbase in central Israel and is intended to provide advanced intelligence capabilities to the Israeli military and intelligence agencies.
2. Which state in India has secured the highest number of Geographical Indication (GI) tags for products in FY23?
Explanation: Kerala has secured the highest number of Geographical Indication (GI) tags for products among all states in India in FY23. This means that Kerala has been successful in obtaining the most number of GI tags for its unique and traditional products, which are recognized for their geographical origin and special characteristics.
3. Which day is celebrated as the International Day of Sport for Development and Peace (IDSDP)?
Answer: April 6
Explanation: The International Day of Sport for Development and Peace (IDSDP) is celebrated on April 6. This day is observed globally to recognize the role of sport in promoting peace, social cohesion, and sustainable development.
4. Who regained his spot as the richest person of Asia and India in Forbes’ 37th Annual World Billionaire List 2023 released on April 4, 2023?
Answer: Mukesh Ambani
Explanation: Mukesh Ambani regained his spot as the richest person of Asia and India in Forbes’ 37th Annual World Billionaire List 2023 released on April 4, 2023. He was ranked at No. 9 on the world billionaire list with a net worth of USD 83.4 billion.
5. India’s position in global solar manufacturing by 2026 will be …….
Explanation: India is projected to become the world’s second-largest solar manufacturer by 2026, surpassing other countries except for the first-ranked country.
6. Which currency has replaced the US Dollar as the most traded currency in Russia?
Answer: C – Chinese Yuan
7. Who has been appointed as the 40th president of FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO)?
Answer: A – Sudha Shivkumar
8. What is Mahila Nidhi?
Answer: A – The first-ever women’s cooperative fund launched by Rajasthan
9. In a recent non-binding referendum, which country’s population voted to ban rental e-scooters?
Answer: C – France
10. The ‘Cope India Exercise’ is set to be hosted by which state in India?
Answer: C – West Bengal
11. Which country recently joined NATO, marking a significant shift in Europe’s post-World War II alignment and further isolating Russia?
Answer: A – Finland
12. Who was conferred with the highest French civilian award, “Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur”?
Answer: B) Kiran Nadar
Explanation: Kiran Nadar, a philanthropist and art collector, was honored with the “Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur” by Emmanuel Lenain, the French Ambassador to India. She was recognized for her remarkable contributions to the arts, her efforts in promoting cultural accessibility both domestically and internationally, and her pivotal role in fostering cultural ties between France and India.
13. Which policy has been announced by the Telangana government in India for buildings to promote heat resilience and energy efficiency?
Answer: C) Cool Roof Policy
Explanation: The Telangana government in India has announced a “Cool Roof Policy” for buildings, which requires all government, non-residential, and commercial buildings to implement cool roofs. Cool roofs are designed to heat resilient and energy-efficient, reflecting more sunlight and absorbing less heat compared to traditional roofs. By implementing cool roofs, buildings can reduce the heat absorbed, thus decreasing the need for air conditioning and lowering energy consumption.
14. The Government of India has formed a 14-member Real Estate Committee to address stalled housing projects, with …….. as its head.
Answer: C) Amitabh Kant
Explanation: The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry has created a 14-member committee, chaired by former NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant, to address issues connected with delayed real estate projects and provide suggestions for their completion. The committee was formed almost a year after it was proposed by the Central Advisory Council (CAC) led by the Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry. According to the Ministry’s order, the panel will discuss the problems of older, stalled projects and propose ways to complete and deliver them to homebuyers within a specific timeframe. The Committee will be expected to produce a report within six months of its first meeting, according to the mandate.
15. Which of the following nations recently signed a defense cooperation agreement with India for the first time?
Answer: C) Romania
Explanation: During a meeting in New Delhi between Romania’s Deputy Defense Minister Simona Cojocaru and India’s Defense Secretary Giridhar Aramane, the two nations signed their first Defense Cooperation Agreement. Cojocaru stated that the agreement would provide a foundation for expanding their military relationship and working together in various fields, emphasizing its importance. She also noted that Romania and India had previously worked together in a multinational environment, such as UN missions, and highlighted their shared commitment to improving stability and strengthening peace and security.
Current Affairs March 2023
Here, we are providing Daily Current Affairs (GK Updates), Current Affairs Quiz (Questions), and Monthly Current Affairs PDF in English and Hindi based on daily news and events.
Daily Current Affairs 2023
The daily current affairs with date wise and month wise GK are given below. Daily GK Updates and Current Affairs are added month wise. This way, you can stay in touch with all the matters in India and around the world, especially for preparing for government exams.
What are Current Affairs?
Current Affairs could be defined as the information related to political events, sports, history, arts and even economic events that are happening at the present time in the surroundings. Current Affairs section is sub-divided into National Affairs, International Affairs, Political Affairs, Science & Technology, Economics News, and Sports Current Affairs. All aspirants must note that skipping the Current Affairs section would not be a good idea, as it holds utmost importance in scoring good marks.
Importance of Current Affairs
- Engaging with current affairs in the modern era helps a student to be well-informed and broadens their perspectives on current issues. Current Affairs helps the candidates to develop an opinion or a perspective about national & worldly affairs.
- With Current Affairs, the students can gain knowledge about the current events happening around them.
- The knowledge of current affairs helps in raising the awareness level of the candidates.
- Current Affairs have been an integral part of any competitive exam preparation and hold maximum weightage in total marks.
- A good knowledge of Current Affairs is imperative to success in any competitive exams like UPSC, Banking, Defence, Railways, SSC, and other government exams.