Assam GNM Admission 2022| Apply, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Notification, Syllabus, Registration @ SSUHS Portal: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released the official admission notification for admission into GNM courses in GNM Training Schools under the Govt. of Assam for the session 2022-2023. The Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is inviting online applications for the GNM Entrance Examination or commonly known as GNMEE. Candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in GNM Nursing can come forward to apply for the entrance examination of admissions into SSUHS GNM Nursing 2022.
In a recent move, the State Government of Assam announced the admissions into GNM, also called General Nursing and Midwifery. GNM is a Three and Half Year diploma course designed for candidates who wish to make a career in Clinical Nursing. Through this course, the aspirant nurses can effectively perform as members of the health team and become experts in handling the hospitals and relevant organizations’ competencies. However, the candidates should attempt an examination that assesses the candidates’ knowledge in the respective subjects. After completing the test, the nurses will get admission into various private and government colleges.
SSUHS GNM Admission 2022 – GNMEE Online Application
This article explains the online procedure to Apply for the GNM Admission 2022, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Notification, Syllabus, and Registration Process, Documents Required, Important Dates.
|Exam Name||GNMEE 2022|
|Start Date||17th August 2022.|
|Last Date||31st August 2022.|
SSUHS GNM Admission Details
Name of exam: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022
Name of university: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Name of state: Assam
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Academic session: 2022-2023
Date of entrance exam: 25th September 2022 (Sunday)
Application fee: Rs 1200/-
Centres of exam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Dhubri, Lakhimpur and Diphu.
Type of exam: OMR based written exam
Helpline: Candidates may call the help line No. 1800212005599/ 08472880277 for any sort of assistance.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam GNM Admission
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 17 years to 35 years .
Age Relaxation: There is no age bar for ANM/ LHV.
Application Fee of SSUHS GNM Admission
The candidate need to pay Rs.1,200/- (Rupees One Thousand and Two Hundred Only) as application fee. The payment of application fee is to be completed through online mode only.
How to Apply Online for Assam GNM Admission Test
All the candidates want to pursue GNM courses under Govt. of Assam have to submit online application. Interested and eligible female candidates may submit their online applications here for these GNM courses by following below mentioned steps.. Let us look at the online application process to apply for the Assam GNM Admissions 2022.
- The applicants should first visit the official portal of the GNM Admissions.
- Candidates will get redirects to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Online Registration Link of the Assam GNM Admission 2022.
- It then redirects the online user to the Registration Form Page.
Assam GNM Online Application/Registration Process 2022
- The applicants should then enter details such as Personal Details, Address Details, Educational Details, Test Center Preference Details, and Upload Documents to complete the registration process.
- However, the online application process is not yet started as per the latest information and will start very soon by this month’s end.
- We will keep you updated once the online registration process starts officially on the portal.
- Please don’t miss visiting our articles and latest updates on the state and central government’s announcements.
Official Notification of SSUHS GNM Admission 2022
- The official notification is made available on the SSUHS Portal.
- Click Here to get redirect to the SSUHS Official Website.
- The applicant candidates can find the official notification there on the official portal.
Important Dates of Assam GNM Admission 2022
- Online Submission of GNM Application form: 17th August 2022
- Last date of Submission of Application:
31st August 2022
- Last date Extended: 7th September 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination:
25th September 2022 (Sunday) postponed
- New Entrance Exam date: 16th October 2022 (Sunday)
- Admit Card Available:
From 12th September 2022
- Admit Card Available from: 27th September 2022
Important Web-Links of SSUHS GNM Admission
|Online GNM Application||Click Herer | Login|
|Official Notice||Click Herer|
|Official website||Click Herer|
|Extended Notice||Click Herer|
Books Guide for GNM Entrance
Following list of books are recommended for the DHS Assam Grade III recruitment written examination
SSUHS GNM Admission 2022 – GNMEE Online Application
About GNMEE Exam 2022
Date of exam: 25th September 2022 (Sunday)
Timing of exam: 10 AM to 1 PM
Duration of exam: 3 Hours
Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
No of MCQs: 100 MCQs
Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
Medium of exam: The question paper will be both in English and Assamese language.
Exam centres: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Dhubri, Lakhimpur and Diphu.
Syllabus of GNMEE Exam 2022