DHS Nagaon Recruitment 2023: Apply for 18 Support Staff Vacancy
In the heart of Assam, the District Health Society of Nagaon is calling upon individuals to join their team as Support Staff. This exciting opportunity offers an engaging role in the healthcare sector, contributing to the welfare of the community. If you’re looking for a chance to make a difference and be a part of this noble cause, read on to learn more about the DHS Nagaon Recruitment 2023.
Walk-in Interview Date: 16th November 2023
A Step Towards Better Healthcare
The District Health Society, Nagaon, is on a mission to enhance healthcare services in the urban areas of Assam. They are committed to improving the health and wellness of the community, and they are looking for dedicated individuals to be part of this journey.
Support Staff Vacancies
The DHS Nagaon is offering 18 vacancies for the position of Support Staff. These positions will be engaged on a task rate or lump sum basis. The details of these vacancies are as follows:
- Name of post: Support Staff (Task rate/ Lump sum)
- No. of post: 18
To be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed at least the VIII (Eight) standard.
- Age: Applicants should be between 21 and 45 years of age.
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Selected candidates will receive a daily remuneration of Rs. 338 on a task rate or lump sum basis. This is not just a job opportunity; it’s a chance to serve the community and earn a fair wage in the process.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the DHS Nagaon team, here’s how you can apply:
- Candidates need to bring a filled-up standard application form along with a self-attested set of photocopies of all relevant documents.
- Please also bring two passport-sized photographs and any experience certificates you may have.
- The interview will take place on 16th November 2023, from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM, at the Office of the Joint Director of Health Services, Nagaon.
- Note that the engagement will be temporary.
- Travel allowances will not be provided for attending the interview.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Follow Us Whatsapp Channel||Click Here|
|Join us Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
1. What is the application deadline for the DHS Nagaon Recruitment 2023?
- There is no specific application deadline mentioned. The walk-in interview is scheduled for 16th November 2023.
2. What documents do I need to bring for the interview?
- You should bring a filled-up standard application form, self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, two passport-sized photographs, and any experience certificates you may have.
3. Is this a permanent position?
- No, the engagement is purely on a temporary basis.
4. How much will I be paid as a Support Staff member?
- Selected candidates will receive a daily remuneration of Rs. 338 on a task rate or lump sum basis.
5. Is there any age limit for applicants?
- Applicants should be between 21 and 45 years of age to be eligible for this opportunity.