Fisheries Department of Assam Recruitment 2023 – For 11 DPM & MTS Posts
The Fisheries Department of Assam is seeking talented individuals to join its team on a contractual basis, as part of the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY). This recruitment drive aims to fill 11 positions, including District Programme Managers and Multi-Tasking Staff. If you’re interested in being a part of this exciting opportunity, read on for more details.
Introduction to Fisheries Department of Assam Recruitment
The Directorate of Fisheries Assam is responsible for the sustainable development of fisheries in the region. Under the PMMSY, they are looking for dedicated individuals to contribute to their mission. The recruitment notification highlights the following positions:
1. District Programme Manager
- Number of Posts: 10
- Remuneration: Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Master of Fisheries Science/ M.Sc in Zoology/ M.Sc in Marine Science/ M.Sc in Marine Biology/ Master in Fisheries Economics/ Industrial Fisheries/ Fisheries Business Management.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology (IT) / Computer Application.
- Desirable: A degree in management. Preference will be given for Agri-Business Management.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years domain experience in any area of Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Number of Posts: 01
- Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Qualification: Class 10 Pass
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
Walk-In Interview Date
The walk-in interview for these positions is scheduled for 30th November 2023. This is your opportunity to showcase your skills and secure a position within the Fisheries Department of Assam.
How to Apply for Fisheries Department of Assam Recruitment
If you meet the qualifications and have the desired experience, follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Fisheries Assam at https://fisheriesdirector.assam.gov.in.
- Download the prescribed application format.
- Fill out the application form in English, as per the provided format.
- Include a cover letter in a sealed envelope indicating “Application for the position of ………………..”.
- Send your application to the address mentioned below, ensuring it reaches them by 30th November 2023.
Important Date and Links For Fisheries Department of Assam Recruitment 2023
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
|Follow Us Whatsapp Channel||Click Here|
|Join us Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
- How many positions are available for District Programme Managers?
- There are 10 positions available for District Programme Managers.
- What is the remuneration for the Multi-Tasking Staff position?
- The remuneration for Multi-Tasking Staff is Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Is a degree in management mandatory for the District Programme Manager position?
- While it’s not mandatory, a degree in management is desirable, and preference will be given to candidates with Agri-Business Management experience.
- What is the last date to apply for these positions?
- The last date to apply is 30th November 2023.
- Where can I access the application form and get more information?
- You can access the application form and find more information at https://fisheriesdirector.assam.gov.in.