Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Final Result Result 2021-22 @ gauhati.ac.in | Cut Off, Merit List: In this article, we have given the complete details about the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021-22. The SLPRB Recruitment Board officials are going to declare Score Card 2021. Candidates who had applied and participated in the exam for Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021.
And the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021-2022 will be released tentatively in June 2021. To save the time of the participants, we have presented a quick link to access the Gauhati University (GU) Grade IV Result 2021. Moreover, we have also furnished the details about the SLPRB Grade IV PWD Cut Off Marks 2021 and SLPRB Grade IV PWD Merit List 2021 from the below sections. And participants have to remember that we will update the link to check the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021-22 will be activated once the officials make it available. Keep in touch with this page to get day-to-day updates about Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021-22.
Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021-22 Overview
|Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021|
|Organization Name||Gauhati University|
|Post Name||Grade IV PWD|
Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Cut Off Marks 2021-22
The officials will announce the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Results 2021 based on the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Cut Off Marks 2021. And the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Cut Off Marks 2021 depends on the candidate category, previous year cut off marks, the toughness of the question paper, number of vacancies.
Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Merit List 2021-2022
Candidates can know the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Merit List 2021 contains the names of the participants who had secured the maximum marks in the exam. By checking the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Merit List 2021, participants can know their rank. All the participants can check the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Merit List 2021 from the official site.
Merit List Of The Interview To Fill Up Grade – Iv Posts For Persons With Disabalities Conducted In The Examination Venues In Different District Headquarters Headed By The Chairpersons Of District Level Interview Boards
Interview to fill up Grade-IV Posts for Persons with Disabilities
A brief report
- The result as shown and published is prepared on the basis of the –
(a) Marks received from (a) the District Level Interview Boards.
(b) Instruction issued by the Department of Social Welfare, Govt. of Assam
(c) Clarification received from the Commissioner for the persons with
Disabilities vide letter No. COM(D)190/2016/pt-II/34, Dated 07/04/2022.
- The total number of candidates appearing in the interview is 4196.
- The credentials of the candidates were verified with reference to the documents enclosed.
- Educational qualifications of the candidates have been verified with the registration documents wherever necessary as per data base shared by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
- The marks awarded to the candidates have been scrutinized and thoroughly checked. The merit list has been prepared on the basis of the total marks awarded to each candidate by the respective Interview Boards.
- Three separate lists for three categories of disabilities, i.e. (i) Loco-Motor
Disability including Cerebral Palsy, (ii) Hearing Impaired and (iii) Blind or
with Low Vision have been prepared strictly on merit basis.
- A supplementary merit list for hearing impaired category comprising top 30 candidates in that category with “HSLC passed” as minimum educational qualification has been provided for appointment to 9 (nine) posts as required by the Government.
- Similarly, another supplementary merit list for blind and with low vision category comprising top 12 candidates in that category with “HSLC passed” as minimum educational qualification has also been provided for appointment to 2 (Two) posts as required by the Government.
- With reference to Paragraphs 6 and 7 above, it may be noted that the names of the candidates in the two supplementary lists have also been retained in the original lists.
- In the merit list, candidates securing the same marks are clubbed together in the same rank.
- Class VII passed candidates, and candidates having adverse remarks have been separately marked in the “Remarks” column for easy identification.
- The merit list is provisional and subject to correction after further verification at the time of appointment by the concerned Departmental Authority of Assam Government.
- The tie breaker condition needs to be worked out by the government as per Govt. provisions for the candidates placed in the same rank if necessary.
- All Original files received from the District Level Interview Boards are being sent to the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Assam
Steps To Check SLPRB Grade IV PWD Result 2021-2022
- Go to the official site of the Gauhati University @ gauhati.ac.in.
- On top of the home page, participants can find the Results link.
- Select the link.
- Now, search for the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021 link.
- After finding the link, click on it.
- Enter the login details if required and hit it on submit.
- The Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Score Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details available on the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021.
- You can download the results on your device.
- Also, take a printout of the Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021 for future use.
Department wise List of Candidates as prepared in pursuance of Judgement & Order dated 21/12/2022 in WP(C) No/8289/2022 and Order dated 09/01/2023 in I.A.(C) No. 24/2023 for PWD Candidates for appointment.
|Latest Notiifcation 20th December 2022|
All the candidates whose names have been recommended by the Gauhati University for appointment to Grade IV posts in various Departments under the Government of Assam are hereby directed to appear before the Medical Board on the scheduled dates as mentioned below at 9.00 am at the Gauhati Medical College & Hospital Auditorium, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-Assam, 781005, for necessary medical exam.
All candidates are requested to carry admit card along with proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Bank Pass Book etc.) and relevant UDID Card /Disability Certificate.
|Download Medical Test Schedule|
Check Result: Click Here
Download Admit card: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here