IBPS Admit Card 2023 – CRP Clerks XIII 4045 Posts Admit Card
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is set to release admit cards for the Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre vacancies. Applicants who submitted their applications for CRP Clerk XIII recruitment will have the opportunity to download their admit cards for the preliminary exam through the official website using the instructions provided in this article. The application window for CRP Clerk XIII recruitment was open from July 1st to July 21st, 2023. Anticipatedly, the admit cards for the online preliminary exam will be made available in August 2023.
IBPS Admit Card 2023- Overview
|Post Name||CRP Clerks XIII|
|Total Posts||4045 Posts|
|Exam Name||Preliminary Exam|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
|Admit Card Status||Issued|
|Issue Date||16th August 2023|
Admit Card Details for IBPS CRP Clerks XIII:
Post Name: CRP Clerks XIII
Total Number of Posts: 4045 Posts
Posts in Assam: 77 Posts
Recruitment Name: Common Recruitment Process
|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
Organizing Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Exam Name: Preliminary Examination
Exam Mode: Online
Exam Date: September 2023
Admit Card Status: Released
Admit Card Issue Date: August 16th, 2023
Exam Centers in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.
How to Download IBPS Admit Card?
To download the admit card for the CRP Clerks XIII recruitment, candidates who have submitted their online applications and are preparing for the upcoming examination can follow the steps below:
- Scroll down and locate the “Important Link” section.
- Click on the link provided for “IBPS Prelims Admit Card.”
- This will open an official web portal in a new tab of your browser.
- On the right side of the portal, you will find the “Login Credential” section.
- Choose your preferred language between Hindi and English.
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number in the first box.
- Enter your Password or Date of Birth (DOB) in the second box. Note that the date of birth should be in the format DD-MM-YY.
- In the third box, you need to verify the Captcha by entering the characters shown in the image above.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button.
- Once logged in, you will have the option to download your admit card.
- Click on the download option to save your admit card to your device.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully download your IBPS CRP Clerks XIII admit card. Make sure to keep the admit card safe and bring it to the examination venue as it is an essential document for verification and entry into the exam hall. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Important Links of IBPS Admit Card
|Download IBPS Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Information Handout||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|