NLUJA, Assam Recruitment 2019- Accountant @ Guwahati: National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam has published recruitment notification for Accountant Job in Guwahati- Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the Latest NLUJA, Assam Job Recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam career comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NLUJA, Assam. National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam organization job applications are collected by online (By Email)/ Offline (By Post) mode.
- 1 National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA, Assam) Accountant Recruitment
- 1.1 NLUJA, Assam Recruitment 2019 Highlight
- 1.2 NLUJA, Assam Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 How to Apply for NLUJA, Assam Accountant Jobs?
- 1.4 Important date for NLUJA, Assam Accountant Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Download NLUJA, Assam official Notification 2019 and Application Form
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA, Assam) Accountant Recruitment
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam invites applications for the following contractual positions in Centre for Child Rights. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam. The detailed information on NLUJA, Assam latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NLUJA, Assam job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our All Job Assam website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NLUJA, Assam job 2019. For more accurate information on this NLUJA, Assam job notification, check their official website http://www.nluassam.ac.in/recruitment_b.htm.
NLUJA, Assam Recruitment 2019 Highlight
Name of Organization: National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
Job Type: Central Govt Job
Apply Mode: Online/ Offline
Official website: http://www.nluassam.ac.in
Last Date: 02/05/2019
NLUJA, Assam Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Accountant
No of posts: 1
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) per month (Consolidated) + TA/ DA / Other allowances, as admissible under University Rule.
- Bachelor in Commerce / CA (Inter) from a recognized University / Institution.
- Two years’ work experience as Junior Accountant in any recognized organization.
- The candidate must have adequate computer proficiency in Tally ERP, Internet/Email, MS Office.
- Maintenance of accounts and timely process of payment.
- Timely preparation and submission of SoE (Statement of Expenditure) and FACE Form as per HACT procedures as mentioned by the UN agencies.
- Preparation of budget and expenditure.
- Liaising with the Government and other
- Proficient in English and Hindi. Knowledge of Assamese will be an added advantage.
Period of appointment:
- Ability to work co-operatively and as a team.
- Ability to use time effectively and work under pressure.
- Should be able to work beyond regular hours and sometime over weekends if required.
How to Apply for NLUJA, Assam Accountant Jobs?
- Applicants must fill the Application Form in prescribed format available in the University website or Devnetjobsindia.org
- Applicants must send their application form along with a Letter of Intent.
- Scanned and signed copy of the Application Form (without testimonials) should be mailed to [email protected] in PDF format. Subject line of the mail should be “Application for the post of Accountant”
- Hard copy of the Application Form along with requisite testimonials should be sent to:
The Registrar, National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam
Hajo Road, Amingaon, District: Kamrup, Guwahati -781 031, Assam
The envelope should clearly mention – Application for the post of Accountant
- For any query, the applicant may contact The Programme Manager, Centre for Child Rights through the mail [email protected]
Important date for NLUJA, Assam Accountant Recruitment 2019
Last date: 02.05.2019