RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 – Download Online Exam Call Letter: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to conduct an online examination for all applicants who submitted their online application for total 841 Office Attendant vacancies in the month of February-March 2021. All the candidates may now download their online call letter or Admit Card from this page.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021- Overview
|Name of organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of posts:||841|
|Admit card status
|Admit card release date
||31st March 2021|
||Mentioned @ admit card.|
|Date of exam
||9th & 10th April 2021|
|Location||All Over India|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Admit Card 2021
Higher Authorities of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 on 31st March 2021. Those who have applied for the post have to download the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 for the exam. At the entrance of the exam, candidates have to show the RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2021. So, download it by the link at the end of the page.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Date 2021
Officials have released the Tentative Dates for the Online Test. The RBI Office Attendant Exam is scheduled on 9th, 10th April 2021. Aspirants plan their preparation according to the exam date and finish it before the commencement of the exam. Furthermore, download the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 and carry it to the exam.
Details on Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Name of Exam Centre
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Post Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Code
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Essential instructions for the examination
Documents To Carry for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Employee ID
Steps to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
Candidates who submitted their online applications against the 841 Office Attendant vacancies may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards .
a) Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
b) Click on the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card Download Link.
c) Enter Your Credentials : Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) as required.
d) Click on the Login button.
e) Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.
Important Web Links of RBI Office Attendant Admit Card
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card: Click Here .
Exam Notification: Click Here .
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Official Website: Click Here .
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021- Overview
- 2 RBI Office Attendant Exam Admit Card 2021
- 2.1 RelatedPosts
- 2.2 Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2021 – Group X & Y Exam Date Announced
- 2.3 Gauhati University Admit Card 2021 : Download TDC BA/Bsc/BCom 5th Semester Admit Card
- 2.4 SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admit Card 2021 – SCERT PET 2021 Postponed
- 2.5 DME Assam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 OUT @dme.assam.gov.in: Check Call Letter Direct Download Link Here
- 3 RBI Office Attendant Exam Date 2021
- 4 Details on Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
- 5 Documents To Carry for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021
- 6 Steps to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.