Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020- Online Application, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus: TET Assam Higher Secondary- Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA) Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam 2020 Latest notification. upcoming Assam Higher Secondary TET exam in Assam details in Assam TET official website . You can see all information about Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 online Form, like how to apply online application form, registration, online application, test date 1 and 2, curriculum PDF download, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, official notification, news. To get the job of a government teacher, it is necessary to pass Assam Teacher Eligibility test, which is known as Assam TET.
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Online Application Form
Notification will be broadcast by the Authority. Assam TET 2019 is to be organized by the State Government, School Education Department or Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). Candidates should go to this page to check the important exam dates of Assam Teacher Eligibility Exam.
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 : Online Application For HS TET
|Test Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (Higher Secondary)|
|Department Name||Secondary Education Board, Assam|
|Article Category||Assam TET|
|Online Form Start Date||20/11/2020|
|Last date submit form|
|Last date of fees payment|
|Date of Examination||10/1/2021|
|SSA Assam website||http://ssa.assam.gov.in/|
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Online Application Form
Assam Higher Secondary TET Application Form 2020 apply online at formonline.net. The candidates have to to choose their preferred Zone while applying for Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Online Application Form. There will no inter-zone transfer will be applicable in future. So they carefully choose it. However he List of Notified zones for Assam Higher Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test as per the details Zone, Districts and Zone Code.
Name of exam: Assam Higher Secondary Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2020
Conducted by: Secondary Education Department, Assam
Date of exam: 10th Jan 2020 (Tentatively)
Application mode: Online
Educational Qualification: Post-Graduation with at least 50 % marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but degrees obtained from off campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid. (If the Territorial Jurisdiction of the institution is beyond their approved jurisdiction then the Institution and the subject in which the degree is awarded must have approval of UGC and all other concerned authorities)
Resident ship: Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam
Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/act prevailing at that time.
a) General candidates: Rs 500/- (Rs. Five hundred) .
b) SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and PWD candidates: Rs. 300/- (Three hundred) .
c) Payment mode: Fee need to be paid in online mode only.
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Zones
Note – Applicant has to select one of the zone for appearing in the examination. In case of higher number of applicants, the zones may be increased, if required.
Structure & Syllabus
The examination shall be for 200 marks with two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 200 multiple choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks.
1. Paper I (Common to all candidates)
2. Paper II: Option A – Commerce, Option B – Science, Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs
– Candidate has to choose their option for paper II , Social Category etc. with utmost care. Change of option and caste (Social Category) once selected will not be allowed to change in subsequent stage at any cost whatsoever.
– Question paper will be available in English, Assamese, Bengali and Bodo language.
Assam HS TET 2020 Qualifying Marks
To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks in each paper. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates. The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% is only eligible to apply, under the PH category.
Validity of Assam Higher Secondary TET Certificate
All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 7(Seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed as per Govt. of Assam Service rule for recruitment as Post Graduate Teacher.
Salient Points of Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam
– As per the aforesaid Service Rules, in addition to such academic and professional qualification mentioned in the Schedule for direct recruitment to the post, all candidates shall have to appear and pass in the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the Government scoring minimum 60% marks in case of General category candidates and minimum of 55% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates.
– B.Ed degree received from off Campus Centres or unrecognized institutions/universities shall not be accepted.
– Degree means Master Degree no equivalence shall be allowed.
– Blind candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination for an additional 50 minutes than the normal candidates, a separate room/hall may be provided for them along with his scribe. Scribe need to be certified by the District Social Welfare Officer. It must be ensured that Scribe carries the certificate to the examination hall/room.
– The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the School Leaving Certificate /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Steps to apply for Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020
Eligible applications interested to appear in Assam Secondary TET must apply in online mode only at the official website of http://ssa.assam.gov.in from 20.11.2020 to 07.12.2020. Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for Assam HS TET 2020.
a) Scroll down, go to Important Link section.
b) Click on the Online Application Link.
c) A new web page will be displayed.
d) Enter your personal and educational details.
e) Pay the necessary application fee.
f) Finally, submit your application
The Assam Higher Secondary TET Application Form 2020 will be fill through online mode only. Now other mode of registration will accepted. However before applying the candidates must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in Assam Higher Secondary TET Application Form satisfaction. The further details of Exam Syllabus, Question per Scheme and Exam Date is provided shortly.
* Opening of Online Application Form: 20/11/2020
* Last date of Submission of online Application form:
* Last date of fees Payment:
* Date of examination: 10/1/2021
Assam HS TET 2020 Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
Assam HS TET Syllabus 2020: Click Here
Official Website: https://ssa.assam.gov.in
ৰাজ্যৰ শিক্ষিত নিবনুৱা সকললৈ সু-খবৰ !
Posted by News Live on Thursday, 12 March 2020
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Kokrajhar Govt. College Recruitment 2021- 16 Asstt. Professors vacancy
- 0.3 GMCH Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – 11 Vacancy in ROTTO, GMCH
- 0.4 Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2021 – 97 Vacancy, Online Apply
- 0.5 ASACS Recruitment 2021 – 23 Doctor, Staff Nurse, Counsellor & Other Vacancy
- 1 Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Online Application Form
- 2 Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 : Online Application For HS TET
- 3 Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Online Application Form
- 3.1 Name of exam: Assam Higher Secondary Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2020
- 3.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3.3 Application Fee
- 3.4 Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Zones
- 3.5 Structure & Syllabus
- 3.6 Assam HS TET 2020 Qualifying Marks
- 3.7 Validity of Assam Higher Secondary TET Certificate
- 3.8 Salient Points of Assam Higher Secondary TET Exam
- 3.9 Steps to apply for Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020
- 3.10 Important Dates
- 3.11 Important Links
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.