DC Office Sonitpur Recruitment 2019- Junior Accounts Assistant (Grade-III) posts: Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, Tezpur has published Recruitment advertisement notice for 07 Junior Accounts Assistant (Grade-III) job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DC Office Sonitpur, Tezpur job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, Tezpur (DC Office Sonitpur) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Treasury Establishment of Sonitpur District. Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, Tezpur job applications are collected by online mode, through www.dcsonitpurtreasury.com.
- 1 Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, Tezpur Junior Accounts Assistant (Grade-III) Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Treasury Establishment of Sonitpur District Recruitment Junior Accounts Assistant 2019
- 1.2 DC Office Sonitpur Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.3 Treasury Establishment of Sonitpur District Job Vacancy Details
- 1.4 How to Apply DC Office Sonitpur Grade-III Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Important Date for DC Office Sonitpur Grade-III Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Important links for DC Office Sonitpur Grade-III Recruitment 2019
Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, Tezpur Junior Accounts Assistant (Grade-III) Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of vacant sanctioned posts of Junior Accounts Assistant as mentioned below under the Treasury Establishment of Sonitpur District.
Treasury Establishment of Sonitpur District Recruitment Junior Accounts Assistant 2019
DC Office Sonitpur inviting the Junior Accounts Assistant job online applications from 10.03.2019 to 20.03.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Treasury Establishment of Sonitpur District. The detailed information on DC Office Sonitpur latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the DC Office Sonitpur job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our All Job Assam website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Treasury Establishment of Sonitpur District Junior Accounts Assistant (Grade-III) job 2019. For more accurate information on this DC Office Sonitpur job notification, check their official website.
DC Office Sonitpur Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization:||Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, Tezpur|
|Job type:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Online Apply Last Date:||20.03.2019|
Treasury Establishment of Sonitpur District Job Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Junior Accounts Assistant (Grade-III)
No. of post: 07 (ur-3, OBC/MOBC-2, STP-1, STH-1)
Pay : Pay Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/-, Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, Email etc.
- The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from Government recognized institute.
Nationality: The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
Age limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 44 years of age as on 01/01/ 2019. Upper Age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of ST/SC Candidates as per Govt./OM No. ABP06/2016/8-A, Dated: 18th April 2018.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant will have to appear in Written Test of 300 Marks, comprising of General English(Precis Writing, Drafting, Composition of grammar) (100 marks), General Mathematics (HSLC standard) (100 marks) and General Knowledge (100 marks). Further, they will have to appear in computer proficiency test for 50 marks for final selection on date that will be later on.
- Four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test to appear in, the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical).
- The Final selected list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- There will be no Viva-Voice (Interview).
How to Apply DC Office Sonitpur Grade-III Recruitment 2019
Login to www.dcsonitpurtreasury.com, and fill the application form,after online submission of application form applicants shall submit the self-attested copies of the following documents testimonials along with online generated pdf application:
(a) HSLC Admit Card for age proof, Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
(b) Degree Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
(c) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (Registration No. & Date must be mentioned in their application).
(d) Caste Certificate, if applicable
(e) 3 (three) copies of Passport Size Photographs selfattested.
(f) Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge. (From Government recognized institute).
(g) Self-addressed Envelope with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Five) only.
Application should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner (Treasury Establishment) Sonitpur, Tezpur, P.O. Tezpur, Pin-784001, Dist- Sonitpur, Assam. Post applied for shall be super scribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Applications through ONLINE portal can be submitted from: 10.03.2019(05*00 PM IST) Last date of submission of filled-in applications through ONLINE portal: 20.03.2019 (05:00 PM IST)
Last date of submission of duly signed hard copy of the online application along with supporting documents : 10.04.2019 (05:00 PM IST)
Important Date for DC Office Sonitpur Grade-III Recruitment 2019
Online Apply Start: 10.03.2019(05*00 PM IST)
Online Apply Last Date: 20.03.2019 (05:00 PM IST)
Last date of submission of duly signed hard copy: 10.04.2019 (05:00 PM IST)
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (from 10.3.20190