DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2021 – Submit Online Application: Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam has released the official notification of DHE Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2021-2022. Students pursuing Under Graduate and Post Graduate course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes. Interested candidates may apply online for this scholarship.
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2020
|Name organization||Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam|
|Name of Scholarship||Combined Merit Scholarship 2020|
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Details
Awarding authority: Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
Eligible Courses: Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline
UG course: Rs. 300/- per month
PG course: Rs. 500/- per month
Combined Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be as given below
UG course: 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
PG course: 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
a) Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes.
b) The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
c) The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
d) Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
e) The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
f) Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Application Form
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in within stipulated time period and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form along with all relevant certificates / testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under their seal and signature on or before stipulated time period positively.
Steps to Apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their application on online mode. Here is the basic steps to submit DHE Combined Merit Scholarship application form online:
* Scroll down, check Important Web-Link‘s section.
* Click on Online Application Form.
* Official application portal will open.
* Enter your personal and educational details as well as upload all the required documents as mentioned below.
* AT the end, submit your application and take a print out of acknowledgement receipt.
Documents to submitted with DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Application
1. PRC from DC/ SDO as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
2. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
3. Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations.
4. Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
Important Dates of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020
Starting date of submission of online application: 30th September 2021
Last date of submission of online application: 26th October 2021
Last date to submit the physical form to directorate: 10th November 2021
|Online Application Form
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 How To Apply For EWS Certificate in Assam: Apply Economically Weaker Section
- 0.3 অসম SC বৃত্তি 2021 – SC শিক্ষাৰ্থীসকলৰ বাবে প্ৰাক-মেট্ৰিক আৰু মেট্ৰিক-পৰৱৰ্তী বৃত্তি
- 0.4 Assam SC Scholarship 2021 – Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students
- 0.5 NEC Merit Scholarship 2021-2022, Online Application
- 1 Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2020
- 1.1 DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Details
- 1.2 Combined Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Application Form
- 1.4 Steps to Apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
- 1.5 Documents to submitted with DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Application
- 1.6 Important Dates of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020
- 1.7 Important Web-Links
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.