OBC Scholarship Assam 2020 – Apply Online OBC Scholarship Scheme @ scholarships.gov.in: Students who are searching for Scholarship Schemes in Assam State, they are at right track. Because we have mentioned the Scholarship Scheme 2020 for Backward Category students and check the eligibility criteria at below. We have also provided the Top Scholarship Schemes in Assam State at below. This scholarship scheme is centrally sponsored scholarship scheme by Government of India to students of Assam. This scholarship project is a centrally sponsored scholarship project for the students of Assam By Government of India. Those who have passed the HSLC / AHM exam or matriculation and pursuing higher studies (ie, high school, undergraduate and postgraduate) can apply for this scholarship scheme. Online application for this other backward class (OBC) scholarship scheme 2020-21 in Assam has started.
OBC Scholarship Scheme 2020- Post-Matric Scholarship OBC Students
Central Government of India offering Scholarship for OBC students. Candidates belonging to OBC or other Backward Classes can apply for this scholarship online after the recommendation of their respective schools and colleges. More information is mentioned in the official notice, and which is attached below, please download the notice before applying for this scholarship. Generally this scholarship scheme’s application process is started from January/ February month. This scholarship programme is for those students whose parental income is not exceed Rs. 2 Lac. Only Eligible candidates will be able to apply for this scholarship scheme. Applicants, who want to get support by this scholarship, make sure you are eligible for this. In order to check the eligibility you have to read this full article. Scroll down and check all the details related to Assam Post Post-Matric Scholarship 2020.
|Send Join Request our Whatsapp Groeup||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Follow Us in Tweeter||Click Here|
Assam OBC Post Metric Scholarship Scheme 2019 Overview
|Name of Scholarship:||OBC Post-Matric Scholarship|
|Name of Scholarship Authority:||Government of India|
|Scholarship Eligible:||11th, Graduation, Post Graduation|
Selection Process of OBC Scholarship 2020 in Assam
All eligible Other Backward Classes candidates will be given scholarships subject to the condition eligibility prescribed in Para No.III of this Scheme’s official notification. Candidates belonging to one state, but studying in another state, will be awarded scholarship by the state to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authorities in that state. In the matter of exemption from fee or other concessions also, they will be treated as studying in their own state.
How to Apply OBC Scholarship Assam 2020?
- First, students are required to visit the official web portal of the organization i.e. (https://scholarships.gov.in)
- Click on the SCHOLARSHIPS option on the home page of the authorized site of the department.
- An official information PDF file will be open in a new window, requested to all applicants to hit on this button.
- Please read the official notification very carefully before applying.
Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”.
The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
1. Educational documents of student
2. Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
Note: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
3. Aadhaar number of the Student
4. If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
5. Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
6. If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
1. After submitting the application, the default login id and password to log into NSP portal will be sent to the provided mobile number. In case the password is not received, the option for forgot password at login page shall be used.
2. Students are advised to provide “Annual Family Income” as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority in their scholarship application
OBC Scholarship Assam 2020 Important Date
|Starting date of online application:||25th January 2020|
|Last date of online application:||29th February 202|
|Last date of Defective Verification:||10th March 2020|
|Last date of Institute Level Verification:||
Download OBC Scholarship Assam Official Notification & Online Registration Linklarship Assam 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here | FAQs|
|Application Link (Register)||Click Here|
|Application Link (Login)||Click Here|
|Scholarship Renewal Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
- 1 OBC Scholarship Scheme 2020- Post-Matric Scholarship OBC Students
- 2 Assam OBC Post Metric Scholarship Scheme 2019 Overview
- 3 How to Apply OBC Scholarship Assam 2020?
- Admission Notice
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Assam Govt.
- Assam Police
- Assam TET
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor Degree
- Bank Job
- Central Govt.
- Exam Notice
- Exam Papers
- Exam Routine
- Gauhati High Court
- Gauhati University Result
- Guide Books
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Army
- Indian Coast Guard
- Latest Notification
- Master Degree
- Mock Test
- NHM Assam
- Post Graduate
- Private Job
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 919 Gramin Dak SevakLast Date: 2020/02/09
- Irrigation Assam Section Assistant Answer Key 2020: Question Paper With Answer Sheet Pdf
- GMCH Recruitment 2020 – Apply online for 244 Grade III, Grade IV & Driver postsLast Date: 2020/02/14
- Irrigation Assam Admit card 2020- 643 Junior Assistant, Section Assistant Other posts
- DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 87 Various PostsLast Date: 2020/03/03
- Assam Irrigation Section Assistant 2020 Mock Test 1- Free General English Preposition
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 11 District Resource Person (DRP)
- Land Records & Surveys Course Assam Admission 2020-21: Mandal Course Apply