High Court Clerk Vacancy 2023: Apply 157 Clerk Vacancy: Hello friends, welcome to your own blog All Job Assam . Through this article, we will talk about High Court Clerk Vacancy 2023 . Very good recruitment has been done by the High Court of Punjab And Haryana, Chandigarh . On behalf of the High Court, Chandigarh, this recruitment has been done for a total of 157 posts of Clerk . If you also want to make a career on the posts of Clerk in the High Court or want to get a job, then a very golden opportunity is being given to you by the Haryana Government .
অসম প্ৰাৰ্থীয়েও ইয়াত Apply কৰিব পাৰিব
Assam Candidate also can Apply Here
Applications for these posts of High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 have been sought through online. The process of online application for High Court Clerk Vacancy 2023 has been started from 24 February 2023 . Interested and eligible applicants can apply for these posts till 17 March 2023 (last date of application).
So let’s go through this article complete information related to this High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply like _ details of posts date of application, application fee, age limit of applicant, educational qualification of applicant, selection process, necessary documents and how to apply etc. is explained in detail below. For all the information related to this recruitment, please read this article till the end.
High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 : Overview
|High Court Clerk Vacancy 2023
|High Court Of Punjab And Haryana, Chandigarh
|05 Mar 2023
|24 Feb 2023
|17 Mar 2023
High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Post Details
- Name Of Post : Clerk
- Total No. Of Post : 157
High Court Clerk Vacancy 2023 Important Date
- Notification Released Date : 24 Feb 2023
- Start Date for Application : 24 Feb 2023
- Last Date for Application : 17 March 2023
- Application Mode : Online
Application Fee For High Court Clerk Vacancy 2023
|Online Facilitation Charges
|General and SC/ST/BC of areas/States other than Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh)
|SC/ST/BC of areas/States of Punjab, Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh
|Persons with Disabilities
For more information about the application fee, you can read its official notification.
High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age AS On : 17 Mar 2023
Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category applicants as per government rules. For more information about age limit, you can read its official notification.
Educational Qualification For High Court Clerk Vacancy 2023
- The minimum qualification for the post of Clerk is Bechelor of Arts, Commerce, Science or any other degree equivelent thereto from a recognized university and proficiency in operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheet).
- For more information about Educational Qualification read Official Notification.
High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- CBT (Shortlisting Test)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Required Documents For High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- PAN Card
- Post related educational qualification certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
How To Apply High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023
If you also want to apply for the posts of Cleck of High Court Of Punjab And Haryana, Chandigarh , you can apply through online. How to apply through online that the whole process step by step is given below in full detail. You can apply for the posts very easily by following each of the steps mentioned below.
- For the recruitment of these posts, you must first go to the official website of Recruitment Cell of Punjab High Court .
- By the way, the link of the official website is given below.
- On its home page, you have to click on the Click here option of Click here to fill Online Application Form of this recruitment.
- As soon as you click, the registration form of this recruitment will open in front of you.
- Now all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly and submitted.
- Registration ID and password will be received on your given mobile number as soon as you submit.
- Login to this portal with the help of the received registration ID and password .
- As soon as you login, the application form will open in front of you, which has to be filled carefully with all the information asked.
- Then all the necessary documents sought have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After this, the application form has to be checked once from beginning to end.
- And then submit the application form by paying the application fee according to your category.
- You can take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
- In this way your application will be completed successfully.
High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 : Important Links
|For Online Apply
|Recruitment || Login
|Check Official Notification
|Online Image Resize Tool
|JPG To PDF Converter
|Calculate your Age
|PNG To JPG Converter