|Join Free Job Alert Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
Name of the post: Junior Assistant, Machinist, Fitter Helper
No. of post: 31 nos.
Apply Mode: Offline
Last Date: 31-08-2015
Post Details: Applications are invited in prescribed Form of application as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for recruitment to the following Grade -III posts under the Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam, Ulubari, Guwahati-7.
1. Name of the post: Junior Assistant (H.Q.)
No. of post: 9 nos. (UR-5, STP-1, SC-1, OBC/MOBC-1)
Scale of pay: Rs. 5200-20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
Qualification: HSSLC passed or equivalent with Diploma in Type writing both in English & Assamese having minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English & 30 words per minute in Assamese. Computer application knowledge is preferable.
2. Name of the post: Junior Assistant (Dist.)
No. of post: 12 nos. (UR-7, STP-1, SC-1, STH-1, OBC/MOBC-2)
Scale of pay: Rs. 5200-20.200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2200/-
Qualification: HSLC passed or equivalent with Diploma in Type writing both in English & Assamese having minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English & 30 words per minute in Assamese. Computer application knowledge is preferable.
3. Name of the post: Machinist
No. of the post: 2 Nos. ( UR-1, STP-1)
Scale of pay: Rs. 5200-20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2200/-
Qualification: Certificate course in Machinist from ITI or equivalent from Govt. recognized Institute.
4. Name of the post: Fitter Helper
No. of the post: 8 nos. (UR-4, SC-1, ST(P)-1, OBC/MOBC-2)
Scale of pay: Rs. 5200-20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2100/-
Qualfication: Certificate course in Fitter from ITI or equivalent Govt. recognized Institute.
TERMS & CONDITION :
1) The candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Article 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
2) The candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration No. & Date with the name of Employment Exchange must be reflected in their applications.
3) The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
4) The candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2015. The upper Age limit is relaxable as per norms.
5) The application with attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification, Age proof, Caste. Employment Exchange Registration Card etc. along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate will be received on or before 31.08.2015.
6) The candidate Technically/professionally Qualified applied for the post of Junior Assistant, their Applications will summarily be rejected.
7) A written Test will be held for 100 Marks for 3 (three) hours duration in respect of all Cadre posts.
8) Successfully candidates in written test will be called for Viva- voce. The practical test will also be held for the post of Junior Assistant.
9) The date of written Examination will be mentioned in the calling letters to be issued to the candidates.
10) A self addressed envelope of size 10″ x 4.5″ affixing postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 (five) must be enclosed with the applications. .
11) No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending test/ interview.
12) The application with testimonials & self addressed envelope should be put inside a Sealed envelope.
13) The Name of post applied for must be mentioned on the Top of the envelope containing the application.
14) Incomplete applications summarily be rejected.
15) Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
16) Applications received after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
17) Numbers of post/ Roster Reservation may likely vary.
Inland Water Transport, Assam