Name of the post: Junior Asstt., Section Asstt., Power pump operator.
No. of post: 07 nos.
Eligibility: HSLC passed
Age: 18-38 yrs
Last Date: 27-11-2015.
Applications are invited in prescribed form of application as published in the Assam Gazette Pt-IX from the intending candidate for recruitment to Gr-III post against the office stated below.
Name of the post:
1. Junior Asstt.
2. Section Asstt.
3. Power pump operator.
No. of post: 07 nos.
1. Junior Asstt.: 02 nos. (UR-1, STP-1)
2. Section Asstt.: 03 nos. (UR)
3. Power pump operator.: 02 (UR)
1. Junior Asstt.: HSLC Passed Assamese & English both type writing with speed English- 40 & Assamese – 30 with experience in computer operation.
2. Section Asstt.: Minimum qualification HSLC Passed
3. Power pump operator.: HSLC Passed with Trade Certificate from ITI or any other recognized institute in mechl./ Electl. trade.
Scale of pay:
1. Junior Asstt.: PB- 2 Rs.5200-20200+2200
2. Section Asstt.: PB- 2 Rs.5200-20200+2200
3. Power pump operator.: PB- 2 Rs.5200-20200+2200
Age limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years more than 38 years of age on 01-11-2015.
How to apply: The Applications with attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification, age, caste, employment exchange registration card etc. along with 3 copies of recent Passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate should reach in the office of the undersigned on or before 27-11-2015. A self addressed envelpe of 10″ x 4.5″ affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five) must be enclosed with the application. The application should be address to the Superintending Engineer
Lakhimpur Circle (Irrigation) North Lakhimpur.
(1) The appointees will be abide by the Govt. new pension Rule.
(2) In complete application shall summarily be rejected.
(3) Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualified a candidate.
(4) The application with other testimonials/documents should be put inside an enveloep.
(5) Name of the post applied for shall be mention on the top of the envelope containing
(6) Over qualified candidate may not be considered for appointment.
(7) Application received after the schedule date fixed not be entertained.