LIC Recruitment 2019- Apprentice Development Officers (ADO), Apply Online [8581 posts]: Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued New Recruitment for 8581 ADO job in All Over India. Candidates are requested to go through the latest LIC Job Notification 2019 before applying for this job. The career of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) comes under government employment. This is the best opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for a career in LIC. Life Insurance Corporation of India organizations are collected through the online mode of online application through http://www.licindia.in/.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) ADO Recruitment 2019
From 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019, inviting the online application of ADO jobs, LIC Interested and qualified candidates can apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunities in the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Detailed information of LIC Latest Job Notification 2019 is given below. Job Hunters is requested to read below the LIC Job Selection Process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee in our All India Assam website. Candidates will remain on this page for upcoming changes in LIC ADO’s job in 2019. For more accurate information on this LIC job notification, see their official website, http://www.licindia.in/.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Starting Date: 20.05.2019
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.licindia.in/
Last Date: 09.06.2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Job Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 8581
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal – 525 Posts
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata – 922 Posts
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna – 701 Posts
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad – 1251 Posts
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi – 1130 Posts
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur – 1042 Posts
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai – 1257 Posts
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai – 1753 Posts
LIC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
- For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
Experience: The applicant should have the requisite experience as on 01.05.2019 as indicated below:-
|Category of Applicant||For Recruitment in Urban Area||For Recruitment in Rural Area|
|i) Employee Category||Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post|
|ii) Agents Category||Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than 5,00,000/- during the immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these financial years.||Not less than 4 years as an agent or other than agent(such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years.|
|iii) Other||Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.|
LIC ADO Age limit
For Gen/ UR Candidates – The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01.05.2019 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998 (both days inclusive) as on 01.05.2019
LIC Application fees
- For SC/ST Candidates – Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges
- Other than SC/ST Candidates – Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment for ADO Job?
Step 1: Visit the official website of LIC – http://www.licindia.in/
Step 2: Search for ADO Notification Links in Careers / Advertising / News Page
Step 3: Download or view official notification only in your official website.
Step 4: Check your eligibility for LIC recruitment 2019 and verify. If you are not eligible for a job notification, ignore the location and leave for others.
Step 5: Go to the “Apply Now” online application link
Step 6: Create your registration on LIC and fill out all the correct details.
Step 7: Apply for 8581 ADO job by clicking on the application button
Step 8: Upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature on their application form
Step 9: Make sure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit Application
Step 11: Make a payment, if LIC asks. Other wise ignore this move
Step 12: Print your application for future use.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Important dates for ADO Vacancies
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20.05.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||09.06.2019|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination||29.06.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative)||6th &13th July,2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative)||10.08.2019|
Download Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
- 1 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) ADO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2.1 How to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment for ADO Job?
- 1.2.2 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Important dates for ADO Vacancies
- 1.2.3 Download Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply