NHM, Assam Recruitment 2019- SW [400 Posts], Apply Online [12 Pass Can Apply]: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has published recruitment notification for 400 Surveillance Worker (SW) job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Assam Govt 12th passed job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. National Health Mission (NHM), Assam career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NHM Assam. National Health Mission, Assam rganization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://nrhmassam.info.
- 1 NHM, Assam Surveillance Worker Recruitment 2019
NHM, Assam Surveillance Worker Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on contractual basis for the following position @ National Health Mission (NHM), Assam. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in National Health Mission (NHM), Assam. The detailed information on NHM Assam latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NHM Assam job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Latest Assam Job News website. For more accurate information on this NHM Assam job notification, check their official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
NHM, Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam
Starting Date: 07.02.2019
Job type: Assam Government Jobs
Job Location: Assam
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Last Date: 16.02.2019
National Health Mission, Assam Job Vacancy Details
Name of post: Surveillance Worker (Contractual)
No of posts: 400 posts (in various districts), 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
a) Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019
b) The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates , 49 (Forty Nine) years for SC/ST candidates
c) In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
d) Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
Remuneration: Rs 15000/month
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
How to Apply for NHM Assam SW Recruitment 2019
- Log on to NHM careers page at official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the NHM Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NHM, Assam SW Recruitment 2019 online application form
Important Date for NHM Assam SW Recruitment 2019
Online apply Start: 07/02/2019
Last date: 16/02/2019
Important Link for NHM Assam SW Recruitment 2019
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click here [From 07/02/2019]