Oil India Junior Assistant Result 2022 (Out) | JAC Cut Off Marks, Merit List: Here we have provided Oil India Limited Result 2022 information. Oil India Limited authorities conducted the Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Exam. . And for this exam officials released Oil India Limited Result 2022 on 9th February 2022 for Junior Assistant (Clerk-computer Operator) Posts. We have provided a direct link to download the Oil India Limited Result 2022 in the below section of this article.
Moreover, we have also furnished information about Oil India Limited Junior Assistant (Clerk-computer Operator) Cut Off Marks 2022. On the other hand, we have also presented information about Oil India Limited Junior Assistant (Clerk-computer Operator) Merit List 2021. Also, we have shared the information regarding the steps to download Oil India Limited Result 2022.
Oil India Limited Result 2022 – Overview
|Oil India Limited Result 2022 | Cut Off Marks, Merit List|
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (Clerk-computer Operator)|
|Number Of Posts||120|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement no. HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-02 DATED 01/07/2021|
|Exam Date||Mentioned On Admit Card|
|Result Release Date||9th February 2022|
Oil India Limited Cut Off Marks 2022 –Junior Assistant
Authorities of Oil India Limited will decide Oil India Limited Cut Off Marks 2021. Competitors should be aware of the cut off marks for the exam. For a candidate cut off marks are based on certain principles. Cut Off marks will be decided based on the category like SC, ST, BC, OC, and others. Each category will have different cut off marks. So, candidates must be aware of cut off marks before attending the exam. After the official announcement regarding cut-off marks, we will update our page. Oil India Limited Cut Off Marks 2021 will be decided by taking the following into scrutiny.
- The difficulty level of the Exam Paper
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of applications
- Previous year cut off marks analysis.
- And applicant category.
Oil India Limited Merit List 2021 –Junior Assistant
Competitors who have scored excellent marks in the Written test are shortlisted for the next round. The authorities will prepare Oil India Limited Merit List 2022 and address the candidates for the next stage of selection. As soon as the official reveals of Oil India Limited Merit List 2022 we will update our page.
Steps To Download Oil India Limited Exam Results
- Initially, Navigate to the official portal @ oil-india.com.
- Oil India Limited’s official main page will open on the screen.
- From the Careers section, find the Oil India Limited Result 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details.
- Oil India Limited Exam Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download Oil India Limited Results.
Important Web-Links of OIL Result
|Oil India Limited Result||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Gauhati University Grade IV PWD Result 2021-22 @ gauhati.ac.in | Cut Off, Merit List
- 0.3 DEE Assam Merit List 2022 – LP & UP 9354 Teacher District Wise Merit List
- 0.4 Assam Police Constable Result 2022 – Constable (AB/UB) Merit List & Cutoff
- 0.5 Gauhati University Result 2022 : Check TDC BA, BSC, COM 1st Semester Result
- 1 Oil India Limited Result 2022 – Overview
- 2 Oil India Limited Cut Off Marks 2022 –Junior Assistant
- 3 Oil India Limited Merit List 2021 –Junior Assistant
- 4 Steps To Download Oil India Limited Exam Results
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AllJobAssam.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.