|✔️ Job Alerts Whatsapp Channel|
|✔️ Join Us Telegram|
|▶ Join us Youtube|
|💥 Join us Job Exam Preparation Telegram Channel Only Rs. 50/-|
RBI Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 33 Consultant, Specialist & Other Posts @ Rbi.Org.In: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recently released the recruitment advertisement for 33 Consultant, Specialist, Analyst, Data Analyst and other Job in All Over India. The official notification for the post will be released by RBI Ofiicial website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill RBI online application from 09.04.2020. The last date for submitting Online Application is 29.04.2020. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in RBI. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RBI job notification 2020 fully. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job applications are collected by Online mode @ Rbi.Org.In.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Consultant, Specialist Recruitment 2020
The detailed information on RBI job notification 2020 has been given below and this RBI recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Consultant, Specialist and Other posts job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our AllJobAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website @ Rbi.Org.In
Details of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2020
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on RBI Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of RBI Job Notification 2020 for Consultant, Specialist & Other Posts are highlighted in the table below.
|RBI Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Consultant, Specialist & Other Posts|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
|Online Apply Start||09.04.2020|
|Online Apply Last Date||29.04.2020|
|RBI Official website||Rbi.Org.In|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Vacancy Details
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 33 Consultant, Specialist & Other Posts job vacancies in All over India. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
1. Consultant – Applied Mathematics: 03 posts
2. Consultant – Applied Economics: 03 posts
3. Economist – Microeconomic Modelling: 01 post
4. Data Analyst/ MPD: 01 post
5. Data Analyst/ (DoS-DNBS) : 02 posts
6. Data Analyst/ (DoR-DBR) : 02 posts
7. Risk Analyst/ (DoS-DNBS) : 01 post
8. Risk Analyst/ (DEIO) : 02 posts
9. IS Auditor: 02 posts
10. Specialist in Forensic Audit: 01 post
11. Accounts Specialist: 01 post
12. System Administrator: 09 posts
13. Project Administrator: 05 posts
14. Network Administrator: 06 posts
Educational Qualification/ Age/ Pay: Details will be available from 27th March 2020.
Application Fee: Rs. 850/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates only) to be paid online only.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020?
- The applicant needs to visit the official website as provided by the conducting authority
- After reaching the official website, the candidate is required read the notification for the application form.
- After going through the detailed process, the candidate needs to click on the “new registration” for the application of the RBI assistant.
- Candidate is required to fill the basic details which includes the name of the candidate, contact details and the email ID etc.
- After this process the candidate will get the registration number and the password. The candidate should note the login details and keep it safely for future use.
- Registration details will also be shared on the official email ID of the person.
Advertisement Details: Pl check https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/posts.aspx from 27 March 2020 onward.
Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature RBI Job Apply 2020
The second step is the scanning of the documents which are required to be uploaded on the page along with the application form.
- The scanned documents required for uploading should follow the following criteria:
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200X230 pixels for the photograph.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140X 60 pixels
- Size of file should be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
RBI Job 2020 Important Dates
Online Apply Start: 09th April 2020
Last Date of Online Apply: 29th April 2020
Download RBI Official Notification and Online Apply Link
|Download RBI Job Official Short Notification||Click Here|
|Download RBI Job Full Notification||Available 27th March 2020|
|Apply Online||Available 09.04.2020|
|RBI Official website||https://www.rbi.org.in/|
|More Job Updates||Click Here|