Recruitment Title: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2016 invited for 610 Assistant posts
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 28-11-2016
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
Name of the post: Assistant
No. of post: 610 posts
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14650/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs. 32124/-
Age limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988 and not later than 07/11/1996 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation :
1. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
3. Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: 10 years
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Application Fees: Payable from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016 (Online payment)
1. SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/-
2. OBC/General: Rs. 450/-
How to apply: Interest and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 07/11/2016 to 28/11/2016.
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Online apply Start: 07-11-2016
Online apply Last Date: 28-11-2016
Payment of Examination Fees (Online) : 07-11-2016 to 28-11-2016
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): December 23 & 24, 2016. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): January 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Disclaimer: All Job Assam does not endorse any non-profit organisations, Job Recruitment Agencies, Charities, Governments, For-Profits Organisations, Private Companies and their products and services listed on the site. All the content published on this site should be considered only as an information resource only to recruiters, jobseekers, advertisers and other site users. We are not responsible for any misrepresentation of facts or accuracy of these jobs, products and services or for external links from this website. Moreover, we do not assure or guarantee of providing any kinds of jobs to job seekers. It is advised that users of this site should exercise caution about the validity of the jobs, especially if any organisation ask for any fees, monetary deposit or investment as a part of its recruitment process. we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link and change. Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites.
If you find any mistake or misrepresentation of information, please do write to us at: [email protected]