UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 – 159 Assistant Commandant Vacancy: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Exam 2021 for 159 vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 15.04.2021 to 05.05.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the UPSC online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest UPSC Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021- Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits 159 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the UPSC current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Union Public Service Commission.
Name of post: Assistant Commandant (Group A)
No of posts: 159
Organization wise vacancy:
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the UPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
UPSC requires Any Degree candidates to apply for their CAPF notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
(a) A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2021, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1996 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
(b) The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable- (i) upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe. (ii) upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates. (iii) upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
UPSC Job Application Fees 2021
UPSC required an application fee for their recent job notification. The UPSC application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the UPSC exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI by cash/ Net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
UPSC Job Salary Details 2021
Kindly check the Union Public Service Commission official job notification for detailed salary information.
UPSC Recruitment Process 2021
The recruitment of candidates will be done through the Central Armed Police Forces ( CAPF) ( Assistant Commandants ) Examination 2021.
Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
To apply for a UPSC recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit UPSC official website – Click here
- Go to UPSC careers or the Latest News page.
- Check for the CAPF job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for the CAPF job.
- Find UPSC online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in . The Online Applications can be filled upto 05th May, 2021 till 18.00 Hours.
UPSC Important Dates
UPSC Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
Online Application: Click Here .
Advertisement Details: Click Here
I am Dhrubajyoti Haloi. I am a Admin in AllJobAssam.com.
You can reach me at : AllJobAssam.email@example.com
- 1 UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021- Overview
- 1.1 RelatedPosts
- 1.2 NWDA Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 62 LDC, JE, And Other Vacancy
- 1.3 College Of Veterinary Science Guwahati Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 7 Vacancy
- 1.4 OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 119 Contractual Vacancy
- 1.5 Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2021 : 3479 Teaching Staff Vacancy
- 1.6 UPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2021
- 1.7 UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.8 UPSC Job Application Fees 2021
- 1.9 UPSC Job Salary Details 2021
- 1.10 UPSC Recruitment Process 2021
- 2 Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Disclaimer: AllJobAssam.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in Freshersnow.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful. AllJobAsssam makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AllJobAssam.com will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.