Cachar College, Silchar Recruitment 2019- Librarian post: Cachar College, Silchar has published recruitment notification for Librarian job in Assam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Cachar College job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Cachar College, Silchar Recruitment Board career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Cachar College. Cachar College, Silchar Recruitment Board organization job applications are collected by offline mode.
- 1 Cachar College, Silchar Librarian Recruitment 2019
- 2 Cachar College Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 3 Cachar College, Silchar Job vacancy Details
- 4 How to Apply for Cachar College, Silchar Librarian Recruitment 2019
- 5 Important date for Cachar College, Silchar Librarian Recruitment 2019
- 6 Important Links for Cachar College, Silchar Librarian Recruitment 2019
Cachar College, Silchar Librarian Recruitment 2019
ln pursuance of the permission for advertisement received from the DHE, Assam vide No. G(B)AC/Permission/362/2015/43, dated 17/01/2019, the Principal i/c CACHAR COLLEGE, SILCHAR- 1 invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Librarian in Cachar College, Silchar. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Cachar College, Silchar Recruitment Board. The detailed information on Cachar College latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Cachar College job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our All Job Assam website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Cachar College, Silchar job 2019. For more accurate information on this Cachar College job notification, check their official website http://www.cacharcollege.ac.in.
Cachar College Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
Organization: Cachar College, Silchar
Job type: Assam Govt Jobs
Category: Employment News Assam
Job Location: Assam
Apply mode: Offline
Official Website: http://www.cacharcollege.ac.in
Last Date: 15 Days.
Cachar College, Silchar Job vacancy Details
Name of Post: Librarian
No of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: Rs.57,700/– 1,82,400/-
Age limit : The age of a candidate should not more than 38 years as on the 1st day of the year in which the advertisement is issued with relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PwD as per Govt. Rule in force. The candidate must have a Permanent Residential Certificate ( PRC) and must know local languages.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree Level in Library and information Science from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii) above, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Librarian or equivalent positions in University/College/Institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST/Differently-Abled categories of applicants for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the teaching positions for the above-mentioned posts. The eligibility marks of 55% marks and the relaxation of 5% to the SC/ST/Differently-Abled categories are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to September 19,1991.
Application should be accompanied by an A/c Payee Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two thousand) only as non-refundable application fee drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL, CACHAR COLLEGE payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA, SILCHAR BRANCH (IFSC Code: SBIN0000183 & Branch Code: 000183).
How to Apply for Cachar College, Silchar Librarian Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidate may download the Application Format from the college website (www.cacharcollege.ac.in) and submit the filled in application (in duplicate) along with selfattested photocopies of academic credentials, relevant documents from HSLC onwards and Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) to “THE PRINCIPAL, CACHAR COLLEGE, SILCHAR, ASSAM, PIN: 788001”.
Important date for Cachar College, Silchar Librarian Recruitment 2019
- Advertisement published date: 05/03/2019
- Last date: within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication
Important Links for Cachar College, Silchar Librarian Recruitment 2019
|Download Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Download Application Form:||Click Here|