Name of the post: SI, ASI
No. of post: 134 posts
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 02-04-2016
Central Reserve Police Force is conducting recruitment for the various post of Signal Staff. Applications are invited from Male/Female Candidates who are ordinarily residents of States & Union Territories of India . Candidates can apply for only one post(multiple applications for more than one post will liable to be rejected).
*বন্ধু সকলক জনাও যে বিভিন্ন চাকৰিৰ প্ৰস্তুতিৰ কাৰনে আপোনালোকৰ কাৰনে অতি কম মূল্যত Mock Test ৰ সুবিধা কৰা হৈছে। মাত্ৰ 70 টকাত দৈনিক ৫০+ ৰ ওপৰত mock test আপোনালোকে পাব। সোনকাল কৰক কাৰন এই সুবিধা মাত্ৰ 15 August 2022 লৈকে হে আছে...*
Name & No. of the posts: 134 posts
1. SI (Radio Operator): 04
2. SI(Crypto): 04
3. SI(Technical): 121
4. ASI(Draughtsman): 04
1. SI(Radio Operator): Bachelor degree or Equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.
2. SI(Crypto): Bachelor degree or Equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
3. SI(Technical): B.E./B.Tech. or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject Or Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
4. ASI(Draughtsman): Essential: 10 th Class pass from recognized Board with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers from a recognized Institute. Or BSc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University.
Desirable: Preference will be given to those trained in Software or Hardware of the computers.
Age limit :-
1. SI – Below 30 years as on closing date of application form i.e. 02.04.2016
2. ASI -Between 18 to 25 years as on closing date of application form i.e. 02.04.2016
Note –I :- Candidates applying for the post of SI should not have been born earlier than 03.04.1986 Candidates applying for the post of ASI should not have been born earlier than 03.04.1991and not later than 02.04.1998
Note -II :-There will be relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC, Ex Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Government orders.
Height:- Male candidate – 170 Cms, Female candidates – 157 Cms
Chest :- 80 Cms for male candidate only and minimum expansion 5 Cms.
Weight:- Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Note:- Relaxation in height and chest will be applicable in as per Government order.
How to apply :
The application must be submitted through online mode. Candidates can submit their application through website http://www.crpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in (Through link as Recruitment —>View all —> Signal Staff ‘Apply’). Registration will be started wef. 02.03.2016
Note : 1. Detail notification will be available in weekly Employment News paper from 27.02.2016 to 04.03.2016 and also available in crpf website i.e. http://www.crpf.nic.in (Through link as Recruitment —>View all —> Signal Staff ‘Apply’).