NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023 – Junior Research Fellow Position Available: The National Institute of Technology Silchar has recently announced a new job opportunity for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). If you are interested in this vacancy, it is essential that you submit your application before the deadline. In this article, we will discuss the details of the job opening and how you can apply for the position.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy
The National Institute of Technology Silchar has announced a job opening for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in research in the field of engineering. The details of the recruitment process are discussed below:
|NIT Silchar Job Opening|
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.31000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Silchar – Assam|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||25-Apr-2023|
NIT Silchar Job vacancy Details 2023
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
|Join Our Job Alerts Whatsapp Group|
|Join Us Telegram|
|Follow Us Instagram|
|Join Exam Preparation Paid Telegram Channal Only Rs 50/-|
No. of post: 01
Educational Qualification for NIT Silchar Recruitment
As per the official notification from NIT Silchar, candidates applying for the Junior Research Fellow position must have completed M.Tech in ECE/EI/CSE from any recognized board or university.
Salary for NIT Silchar Recruitment
The salary for the Junior Research Fellow position at NIT Silchar is in the range of Rs. 31,000-35,000/- per month. Candidates who are selected for the position will receive a monthly salary within this range based on their qualifications and experience.
Job Location for NIT Silchar Recruitment
The Junior Research Fellow position at NIT Silchar is located in Silchar, Assam. The selected candidate will be required to work at the NIT Silchar campus in Silchar, Assam.
Last Date to Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment
The last date to apply for the Junior Research Fellow position at NIT Silchar through offline mode is 25-Apr-2023. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions and submit their application along with relevant documents before the deadline to be considered for the position.
Steps to Apply for NIT Silchar Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2023
To apply for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position at NIT Silchar, follow the steps below:
- Go through the NIT Silchar recruitment notification 2023 carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria. The recruitment link can be found below the article.
- Ensure that you have a correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes. Keep all the necessary documents ready, including ID proof, age proof, educational qualifications, recent photograph, resume, and any relevant experience certificates.
- Download the application form from the official notification or the link provided in the article and fill it out in the prescribed format.
- If applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Double-check all the information provided in the application form to make sure it is correct.
- Finally, send the application form to the address mentioned below via registered post, speed post, or any other service in the prescribed manner. The soft copy of the application can be sent through email to [email protected].
Make sure to send the application form on or before 25-Apr-2023 to be considered for the position.
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|